Free Transform tool | Transform objects
- Adobe Fresco User Guide
- What's New in Adobe Fresco
- What is Adobe Fresco
- System Requirements for Adobe Fresco
- Release Notes for Adobe Fresco
- Adobe Fresco on the iPhone
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Accessibility in Fresco
- Adobe Fresco | Common questions
- Get started with the user interface
- Upgrade to a paid plan of Adobe Fresco
- Upgrade storage for Adobe Fresco
- Supported features on iPad and Windows devices
- Draw, paint, animate, and share
- Shapes in Adobe Fresco
- Pixel brushes
- Live brushes
- Vector brushes
- Mixer brushes
- Ribbon brushes
- Adjust pressure curve on stylus
- Paint inside boundaries
- Apply motion to artwork
- Free Transform tool
- Magic Wand tool
- Smudge tool
- Liquify tool
- Add and modify text
- Publish, export, and share
- Layer masks
- Access Creative Cloud libraries in Fresco
- Add your own font
- Grids alignment
- Adobe Fresco and Creative Cloud apps
- Cloud documents
- Examples, ideas, and inspiration
Learn how to scale, skew, distort, and apply perspective when working with the Free Transform tool in Fresco.
The Free Transform tool is one of the primary tools in Fresco that lets you easily modify your artwork by applying transformations like scale, skew, perspective, and more.
Read on to learn how to transform your designs in Fresco.
Familiarize yourself with these concepts before you proceed with learning all about the Free Transform tool in Fresco.
How to free transform an object
Follow these steps to free transform an active layer, object, or selection:
Select the Transform toolfrom the toolbar.
Tap an icon from the transform options panel to select from one of these transformations; Scale, perspective, and distort.
Drag any of the handles of the bounding box that appears to apply your desired transformation. You can also drag the center of the transform bounding box to move your selection on the canvas.
Tap flip horizontallyto flip your selection horizontally or flip vertically to flip your selection vertically.
Tap Done at the top of the transform mode to save your applied transformations. Tap Cancel to exit the transform mode without saving any applied transformations.