What's new in Lightroom Classic
- Lightroom Classic User Guide
- Introduction to Lightroom Classic
- Lightroom and Adobe services
- Lightroom for mobile, TV, and the web
- Import photos
- Apply Masking in photos
- Export and save your photos as JPEGs
- Export and watermark your photos
- Import your photos
- Adjustment Brush: the basics
- Adjustments with the Tone Curve
- Advanced video slideshows
- Control white balance
- Create a contact sheet
- Enhance your workflow with Lightroom Classic
- Adjustments with Lens Blur
- Edit and Export in HDR
- Viewing photos
- Manage catalogs and files
- Organize photos in Lightroom Classic
- Process and develop photos
- Develop module basics
- Create panoramas and HDR panoramas
- Flat-Field Correction
- Correct distorted perspective in photos using Upright
- Improve image quality using Enhance
- Work with image tone and color
- Apply local adjustments
- HDR photo merge
- Develop module options
- Retouch photos
- Cure red eye and pet eye effects
- Use the Radial Filter tool
- Use the enhanced Spot Removal tool
- Export photos
- Work with external editors
- Print photos
- Photo books
- Web galleries
- Keyboard shortcuts
Learn what's new in the latest release of Adobe Lightroom Classic.
Starting with the February 2024 release of Lightroom Classic (version 13.2), you can find added support for the latest cameras and lenses and fixed bugs for a better experience. Additionally, you can also find:
- Better memory management in Develop module on Apple silicon Mac machines.
- Additional smart collections, filter and sort options in the Library module.
- Support to read and write flag states to XMP.
Top new features
October 2023 release (version 13.0)
Easily add depth to an image by blurring out the background or foreground with AI-powered Lens Blur. Achieve the Bokeh effect without investing in an expensive lens.
Enable HDR and make your images more vibrant. The new HDR feature lets you edit every aspect of an image in HDR and then export it in multiple file formats.
Take control of precise color corrections with Point color without compromising other areas of an image. Adjust the Hue, Saturation, and Luminance of a narrow spectrum of colors with precision.
Faster and smoother processes make editing even more convenient. Multiple performance improvements across the board for a better editing experience.
Find newly added cameras and lenses in the full list of supported profiles.