InDesign CC 2014.1 Release Notes
For the latest system requirements, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/indesign_systemreqs.
For a list of the latest system requirements for other Creative Cloud products, see http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/tech-specs.html#requirements.
Creative Cloud trials are "try and buy", allowing you to evaluate individual products or editions and then convert the installed trial to a full version. You can convert from a trial to a full version at any time by signing up for a subscription. If you purchase a subscription, make sure that you are online and have logged in with an Adobe ID to start using your full version.
New features and enhancements are listed and described in the new features summary page.
Visit http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_support for late-breaking information and known issues for all Creative Cloud applications.
- Windows-only: Keyboard might become unresponsive if the What's New dialog is closed using Alt+F4 or by clicking Done button. Click anywhere to bring back the focus and activate keyboard shortcuts.
- Click or precision-click (with the Color theme tool) for master page items on regular pages is not supported.
- Japanese-specific: Vertical text is not selectable in the EPUB Interactivity Preview panel.
- Japanese-specific: Text may not look correct in Fixed Layout EPUB with TrueType fonts. Use OpenType fonts instead.
- Japanese-specific: Text with TCY applied is skipped during export and not visible in Fixed Layout EPUB.
- Middle Eastern (ME): Arabic text is partially supported in Fixed Layout EPUB.
For general Adobe community, visit https://community.adobe.com.
To find help on topics related to downloading, installing, and getting started with your software, visit http://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/bd-p/get-started?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all.
For product Help plus community-based instruction, inspiration, and support, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/learn_InDesign_support_en.
For assistance with product information, sales, registration, and other issues, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_support.
To contact customer care, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/intlsupport/.