InDesign CC 2015.3 (11.3.0) Release Notes
For the latest system requirements, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/indesign_systemreqs.
For a list of the latest system requirements for other Creative Cloud products, see http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/tech-specs.html#requirements.
Creative Cloud trials are "try and buy", allowing you to evaluate individual products or editions and then convert the installed trial to a full version. You can convert from a trial to a full version at any time by signing up for a subscription. If you purchase a subscription, make sure that you are online and have logged in with an Adobe ID to start using your full version.
What's new in this release
For a list of new features delivered in InDesign 2015.3, see Adobe InDesign CC 2015.3 Release | March 2016.
Key issues resolved
- [Mac only] Alias for folders show no files when placed in the Scripts Panel folder.
- Document becomes corrupted in Create Outline--Export PDF--Undo workflow.
- InDesign crashes on rotating and transforming an inline graphic.
- InDesign crashes while changing a document containing a locked object to Facing Pages.
- Onscreen keyboard is launched while working with Type tool in Classic workspace, when a USB keyboard is attached.
- While working in Touch workspace, Import Options dialog box is not shown even if Show Import Options is selected in the Place dialog box.
- Memory usage increases on launching Touch workspace help.
- InDesign start-up screen flickers after updating to version 11.2.
- Increasing the font size of text using the font slider increases the font size of the tool tip.
- Overprint is not honored when Proof Colors option is on.
- Other bug fixes for Publish Online workflow and more specific error codes.
For general Adobe community, visit https://community.adobe.com.
To find help on topics related to downloading, installing, and getting started with your software, visit http://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/bd-p/get-started?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all.
For product Help plus community-based instruction, inspiration, and support, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/learn_InDesign_support_en.
For assistance with product information, sales, registration, and other issues, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_support.
To contact customer care, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/intlsupport/.