What is Adobe Premiere Rush?
Adobe Premiere Rush is the first all-in-one, cross-device app for creating and sharing online videos – fast. Edit, fix color, adjust audio, add titles, and more with easy-to-use tools, customizable Motion Graphics templates, and integration with Adobe Stock. And share your videos to your favorite social channels right from the app.
- Easy editing: With an intuitive interface and creative flexibility as you progress, Rush makes editing easy.
- Simple timeline: Arrange scenes with click drag-and-drop ease, access four video tracks, and three audio tracks without gaps in the timeline.
- Customizable titles: Easily add and customize built-in, professionally designed Motion Graphics templates. Hundreds more available on Adobe Stock.
- Add audio: Record voiceovers and use other simple tools like sound balancing, noise reduction, and auto-ducking to make your videos sound great.
- One-click share to social: Add a thumbnail, schedule your post, and publish to multiple social platforms in one click, without leaving Premiere Rush.
- Available cross device: Edit on your phone, tablet, or desktop. Your edits are automatically synced to the cloud, so you always have access to your latest versions.
Where can I find more information about Premiere Rush?
How do I download Premiere Rush?
1. Mac OS or Windows
The easiest way to install Premiere Rush is through the Creative Cloud desktop app – simply choose Install from the Apps tab. You can also download Rush from the product page.
If you are a Creative Cloud for teams or Creative Cloud for enterprise member and you don't have access to the Creative Cloud desktop app, contact your IT Administrator to obtain access to Premiere Rush through the Creative Cloud Packager.
Visit the Premiere Rush page on the iTunes App Store to download the Starter plan for free.
How do I get started using Premiere Rush?
Creating videos in Rush is quick and easy.
Available right from the Welcome Screen, Premiere Rush comes with a guided interactive tutorial that walks you through the basics of creating your first video. Learn how to add clips, apply color filters, transitions, and more. To access the tutorial at any time:
- iOS: From the projects screen, open settings (the gear icon). Then tap Preferences and select Start tour again.
- Desktop: Click Help > Start Tour Again.
You can also check out a series of step-by-step Get Started tutorials here.
What are the minimum system requirements for Premiere Rush?
Where do I go to suggest features or report an issue with Premiere Rush?
Where do I get help and support for Premiere Rush?
In which languages is Premiere Rush available?
Is Premiere Rush available in China?
How does Premiere Rush work with Premiere Pro?
Premiere Rush projects can be opened natively in Premiere Pro for continued editing. To open a Rush project in Premiere Pro, select Open Rush Project from the Start screen in Premiere Pro.
Premiere Pro projects cannot be opened in Premiere Rush.
For more information, see Open Premiere Rush projects in Premiere Pro.
How much does Premiere Rush cost?
What is the free Starter plan?
What is an export? How many do I get for free?
An export is the way that a Rush project becomes a video that can be saved or shared. Any time that you want to save a video you’ve created in Rush on your computer or mobile device, or share it to social media, you must export it first. If you are on the Starter plan, you can only export up to three projects. To export more than three projects, upgrade to a paid plan.
How do I upgrade from the Starter version to the paid plan?
Which paid plans include Premiere Rush?
Premiere Rush is included in the following plans:
- The Premiere Rush Single App plan includes Premiere Rush with unlimited exports, 100 GB of cloud storage, Adobe Fonts, Adobe Portfolio, and Adobe Spark with premium features.
- The Premiere Pro plan includes Premiere Pro and Premiere Rush - with unlimited exports, 100 GB of cloud storage, Adobe Fonts, Adobe Portfolio, and Adobe Spark with premium features.
- The Creative Cloud All Apps plan includes all of the creative applications (Premiere Rush, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and more) required to create professional videos and images, plus 100 GB of cloud storage, Adobe Fonts, Adobe Portfolio, and Adobe Spark with premium features.
Does Premiere Rush come with the Premiere Pro Single App plan?
How does Premiere Rush make it possible to work across mobile and desktop devices?
How much cloud storage does Premiere Rush provide? Can I upgrade my storage?
The amount of cloud storage depends on your Creative Cloud membership. You can check on your available storage space on both iOS and desktop:
- iOS: From the projects screen, open settings (the gear icon). Then tap on your name.
- Desktop: Open the Creative Cloud desktop app and click the three dots next to your avatar in the upper right corner.
For more information about upgrading your storage, see Adobe Premiere Rush file storage requirements and upgrades.
How can I optimize my storage space?
You can optimize storage space by changing the sync settings of any projects you no longer want to edit across devices or by deleting them. In Your Projects (home button), select the three dots underneath a project’s thumbnail to either turn off sync or delete it. Either of these options remove any media associated with that project from Creative Cloud and reduce the amount of storage you are using.
Turning off sync prevents you from working across devices, and deleting a project is permanent, irreversible, and prevents you from accessing it again.
How do I turn off cloud sync?
What happens to my videos and assets if I close or delete my Adobe account?
What happens to my videos if I exceed my allotment of cloud storage?
If your storage space is exceeded, you can still use Rush and create projects. However, new projects and any media you add to new or existing projects do not sync to Creative Cloud. So, any devices other than the one where the clips are created/located cannot be used. Any media that you add before running out of storage space is available for you across devices (unless the project was deleted or project syncing was turned off).
What is the legal status of the soundtracks included with the app?
The soundtracks provided in Premiere Rush can be used freely for personal or commercial use. See the Adobe Terms below.
To use a soundtrack from Rush, select Rush Soundtracks from the Favorites section of the Media Browser.