Adobe Prelude fixed issues
Last updated on Sep 21, 2021 11:15:55 AM GMT
Use this document to see the list of bug fixes in Adobe Prelude.
January 2018 (version 7.0.1) release
- When you switch to List/Logging workspace from Rough Cut workspace, you could be unable to view markers in the Marker panel. This issue occurrs when you switch from a workspace that includes Marker panel to a workspace without Marker panel.
Bug fixes in October 2017
- Audio channel which is a part of a rough cut may be lost on export.
Bug fixes in May 2017
- Prelude might not load if Home folder is mapped outside users Directory (MAC ONLY).
- Data could be lost while using media cache auto delete preference.
- Tag color could be lost after adding tags using unassociated metadata panel.
- Adding comment marker could fail to give the description as to which default field to enter.
Bug fixes in November 2016
- Tags color could be lost after closing media from timeline.
- When you close and relaunch Prelude, Appearence preferences might not be retained.
Bug fixes in April 2016
- Roughcut relinking might not work in some situations.
- Copy pasting markers might not work in Prelude.
- Search could fail to retain data while switching between timeline and Marker.
Bug fixes in January 2016
- Intelligent Media Relink feature might not work while relinking to multiple files.
- Adding marker could show the error "Project write XMP to disk failed".
- Link media could fail to browse selected media.
- When you attempt to transcode or concatenate source media which spans files, it might happen that only the first file gets considered.
- Path of media files inside spanned media might not be available in API callback, while relinking media.