|Failure while updating the app
* Reinstall the Story AIR app from http://story.adobe.com/AIR/AdobeStory.air. Reinstalling the app doesn't result in data loss.
Obtain the logs on Mac OS
1. Open the Console application from the Applications/Utilities folder.
2. Select System.log from the log list.
3. In the String Matching filter field, type Adobe AIR.
4. Select all text and then copy-paste it into a text file.
5. Send the text file to the Story team.
Obtain the logs on Windows
|Story CC (Classic) - Login issues
||Adobe Story is now a paid subscription-based product. New Story Free users can use the app through a Web browser. However, these users can't use the Story AIR app.
If you're a Story CC (Classic) user and have been using the AIR app, write to AdobeStory-Support@adobe.com with details of any login issues.
|Story CC - Login issues
|Login issues after upgrading to AIR 3.4
||Uninstall AIR 3.4 and install AIR 3.3 or AIR 3.6. You can download these versions of AIR from http://get.adobe.com/air/otherversions/.