Sync settings in Media Encoder
- Adobe Media Encoder User Guide
- Encoding quick start and basics
- Overview of Adobe Media Encoder
- Using the Preset Browser
- Source Settings
- File formats supported for import with Media Encoder
- Export media from Team Projects using Media Encoder
- Working with log files
- Files supported for export with Media Encoder
- Default keyboard shortcuts
- About video and audio encoding and compression
- Compression tips
- Set preferences
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Encoding and exporting
- Create custom presets for Media Encoder
- Sync settings in Media Encoder
- Using the GoPro CineForm codec in After Effects
- Video Effects Manager in Media Encoder
- IRT compliance
- Export settings reference for Media Encoder
- Encode and export video and audio with Media Encoder
- Managing the media cache database
- Publish settings in Adobe Media Encoder
Read about how you can synchronize your preferences such as workspace layouts, keyboard shortcuts, and presets across different machines using your Creative Cloud account.
Fra og med 11. desember 2023 vil nye brukere og organisasjoner miste tilgangen til Creative Cloud-synkroniserte filer. 1. februar 2024 blir Creative Cloud-synkroniserte filer avviklet for personlige kontoer som fantes før 11. desember 2023 (finn ut mer her). 1. oktober 2024 blir Creative Cloud-synkroniserte filer avviklet for bedriftskontoer som er knyttet til organisasjoner som fantes før 11. desember 2023 (finn ut mer her).
Adobe Media Encoder versions 23 and 24.0-24.2 will continue to support Sync Settings until December 2025, after which it will no longer work in any Media Encoder versions.
You can still share your preferences manually by copying the Preferences folder to your local machines. These preferences control keyboard shortcuts, composition settings, interpretation rules, render and output settings, and more, including settings not previously synchronized by Sync Settings.
Sync Settings enable to keep your settings such as keyboard shortcuts, preferences, and user presets synchronized across multiple machines. All settings can be uploaded to your Creative Cloud account and then downloaded and applied on other machines.
To start synchronizing your settings, click Media Encoder > Sync Settings > Sync Settings Now (Windows) or Premiere Pro > [your Adobe ID] > Sync Settings Now (macOS).
Enter your Adobe ID and password to authenticate your account to the Creative Cloud.
Sync settings from a different account
You can also synchronize your settings from a different Adobe account. Media Encoder > Sync Settings > Use Settings From a Different Account to use a different Adobe ID and password.
Manage Sync Settings
To manage the settings that are synchronized, select Media Encoder > Sync Settings (Windows) or Media Encoder > Sync Settings and click Manage Sync Settings (Mac OS).
Sync settings preference
Select the preferences to synchronize and the frequency when Adobe Media Encoder should synchronize them:
- Workspace Layouts
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- When Syncing:
- Ask My Preference
- Always upload settings
- Always download settings
- Automatically clear settings on application quit - Clear settings restores AME to pre-sync state. Enable this option to clear the user profile when you quit the Adobe Media Encoder application. When the application starts up the next time, the original preferences that were set (before you logged in with your Adobe ID) will be restored.
- Preferences that specify absolute paths or depend on system hardware will not be synchronized.
- To delete sync settings, select here and select clear settings.