For the latest system requirements, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/photoshop_systemreqs.
• Microsoft® Windows® XP is no longer supported. Photoshop 13.1 cannot be installed on Microsoft® Windows® XP.
• Photoshop 13.1 does not install on Microsoft® Windows® Vista.
• 3D features found in Photoshop 13.1 Extended requires at least 512MB of VRAM, or video ram. See: http://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/512-vram-required-131.html
To find help on topics related to downloading, installing, and getting started with your software, visit https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/bd-p/get-started?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all.
What's New In Adobe® Photoshop 13.1 for Creative Cloud members and Photoshop (individual application) subscribers:
• Image canvas is transparent or flickers (Windows 8). See: http://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/image-background-transparent-or-flickers.html
• On Mac OS, you cannot install to the root directory of the boot drive.
• You can't install on case-sensitive file systems. Please see: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-case-sensitive-drives-supported.html
• For more detailed information about troubleshooting your installation, go to https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-serial-number-qualifying-product.html.
• Please refer to Adobe Support https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html for late-breaking information and known issues for all Creative Cloud applications.
• Please refer to https://helpx.adobe.com/support/photoshop.html for late-breaking information and known issues specific to Photoshop.
You must accept the license agreement and warranty terms to use this product. Visit http://www.adobe.com/go/eulas for details.This product will not function without mandatory activation and registration via the Internet. Phone activation is not available. See http://www.adobe.com/go/activation for details.
Adobe's single user license allows installation of a single product license on two machines (such as one work machine and one home machine) provided the software is used by the same individual and not concurrently on both machines.
Note: If you want to install the product on a third computer, you must first deactivate the software on one computer. To deactivate, choose Help > Deactivate.
For Adobe Customer Care, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_support, which provides assistance with product information, sales, registration, and other issues.
Outside of North America visit http://www.adobe.com/go/intlsupport/, click on the drop-down menu under the question "Need a different country or region?", choose a different country or region, then click GO.