Release notes | Adobe Illustrator
Find helpful resources about recent Adobe Illustrator updates.
Adobe Illustrator is an industry-standard vector graphics app that lets you create logos, icons, drawings, typography, and complex illustrations for any medium.
The latest/most current version of Adobe Illustrator on the desktop is May 2023 release, version 27.6, and Illustrator on the iPad is October 2022 release, version 3.0.
To learn about new features in Illustrator on the desktop and iPad, see What's New.
To learn about the latest fixed issues list in Illustrator on the desktop, see Fixed issues.
For the latest system requirements for the desktop, see System requirements | Illustrator on the desktop.
For the latest system requirements for the iPad, see System requirements | Illustrator on the iPad.
For a list of the latest system requirements for other Creative Cloud products, see Creative Cloud system requirements.
- Join our user community and find answers to your questions: Adobe Illustrator community.
- Learn how to download, install, and get started with your software:
- Get product help, inspiration, and support: Adobe Illustrator Help.
- Submit a feature request or report a bug: Adobe Illustrator Feedback.
For assistance with product usage, sales, registration, and troubleshooting:
- Within North America: Please visit the support site.
- Outside North America: Please visit http://www.adobe.com/go/intlsupport, click Change region at the bottom of the page, and select your country or region.
For product Help plus community-based instruction, inspiration, and support, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/learn_Illustrator_support_en.
You must accept the license agreement and warranty terms to use this product. Visit www.adobe.com/go/eulas for details.
Notice to users
Copyright © 1987-2022 Adobe Incorporated and its licensors. All rights reserved.
Adobe, the Adobe logo, and Illustrator are either registered or trademarks of Adobe in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.