InDesign removed the support for placing, importing, exporting, and linking Flash files, such as .FLV, .F4V, and .SWF. If you try to import any of these files, an error message is displayed.
Following dialogs are changed:
- SWF Preview (Windows > Interactive > SWF Preview) is no longer available now.
- Links panel (Window > Links) will show missing links for the linked or embedded Flash format graphics.
The options related to Flash formats are removed from the following dialogs:
- Export Options dialog (File > Export)
- Animation and Timing panels (Window > Interactive > Animation) and (Window > Interactive > Timing)
- Media panel (Window > Interactive > Media)
- Page Transition (Window > Interactive > Page Transition)
- Object States Panel (Window > Interactive > Object States)
- Buttons and Forms Panel (Window > Interactive > Buttons and Forms)