Release Notes | Adobe Premiere Rush
- Adobe Premiere Rush User Guide
- What is Adobe Premiere Rush
- Adobe Premiere Rush system requirements
- What's new in Adobe Premiere Rush
- Release Notes | Adobe Premiere Rush
- Get to know the Adobe Premiere Rush interface
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Adobe Premiere Rush | Common questions
- Tips and tricks
- How project syncing works in Adobe Premiere Rush
- Import footage
- Edit video
- Edit your video in the timeline
- Add and refine audio
- Change video color, size, and position
- Create titles
- Add transitions, pan and zoom effects and automatically reframe your clips
- Transform clip properties
- Change aspect ratio of your video
- Create a picture-in-picture effect
- Speed up or slow down video
- Use fonts from Adobe Fonts
- Duplicating projects and sequences
- Export video
- Premiere Rush on iOS and Android
- Adobe Premiere Rush on mobile | Common questions
- Create and edit videos using Adobe Premiere Rush on iOS
- Export video to social media channels
- Create and edit videos using Adobe Premiere Rush on Android
- Manage Adobe Premiere Rush subscriptions on iOS
- Manage Adobe Premiere Rush subscriptions on Android
- Manage Adobe Premiere Rush subscriptions on Samsung Galaxy Store
Find helpful resources about Adobe Premiere Rush.
Premiere Rush is a mobile (iOS, Android) and desktop (macOS, Windows) app that lets you create and publish professional-quality video, with color, audio, and motion graphics from almost anywhere.
This version of the Release Notes is for the November 2021 release (version 2.0). Premiere Rush now offers unlimited exports on desktop, availability in additional languages, and 1000s of new royalty-free sound effects and loops you can use in your videos. For more information, see:
See the system requirements for Adobe Premiere Rush.
- Join our user community and find answers to your questions: Adobe Premiere Rush forum.
- Learn how to download, install, and get started with your software:
- Get product help, inspiration, and support: Adobe Premiere Rush Help.
- Submit a feature request or report a bug: UserVoice
For assistance with product usage, sales, registration, and troubleshooting, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_support.
Adobe Creative Cloud services are currently not supported in the 1.0 version of Premiere Rush in China. As a result, Rush will not be available in this region.
You must accept the license agreement and warranty terms to use this product. Visit www.adobe.com/go/eulas for details.This product will not function without mandatory activation and registration via the Internet. Phone activation is not available. See www.adobe.com/go/activation for details.
Adobe’s single user license allows installation of a single product license on two machines (such as one work machine and one home machine) provided the software is used by the same individual and not concurrently on both machines.
Note: If you want to install the product on a third computer, you must first deactivate the software on one computer. To deactivate, choose Help > Deactivate.
More like this
Prihláste sa do svojho účtu
Rýchle odkazyZobraziť všetky vaše plány Spravujte svoje plány