Content submitted to Adobe Stock must be suitable for commercial licensing. We are not currently accepting “Editorial Use Only” content from individual contributors (with the limited exception of Illustrative Editorial Content). Adobe’s editorial collection is sourced through outside agencies such as Reuters.
For commercial licensing:
- Any recognizable people or property must be submitted with a signed model or property release. Keep in mind that someone may be recognizable based on unique characteristics (clothing, hair, tattoos, birthmarks) – or context (location, event, other persons pictured, image title).
- Commercial content should have a descriptive title and relevant keywords so that buyers can find it in searches, not editorial-style captions or titles
- Acceptable title: “Protesters raise their arms in solidarity while marching together” or “Climate activists at extinction rebellion” or “Marchers at gay pride parade”
- Acceptable keywords: “protest, demonstration, march, activist, rally, change”
- Not acceptable title: “May 30th, 2020, crowds protesting the death of George Floyd in downtown Seattle, Washington, USA”
- Avoid: specific dates, names of people, brand names, event names