- Sign out from the Creative Cloud Desktop App, and then sign back in. Click here for instructions.
- Check if you can see the Adobe Stock tab now.
- Download and install the latest version of Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app from Creative Cloud for desktop.
- Run the downloaded file and follow onscreen instructions.
Remove the OPM.db file and log in again to the Creative Cloud Desktop App using the Adobe ID tied to your subscription.
- Mac OS: You can locate the OPM.db file in the \User\\Library\Application Support\Adobe\OOBE folder. To access the hidden user Library folder, see Access hidden user library files | Mac OS 10.7 Lion.
- Windows: You can locate the OPM.db file in the \Users\\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE folder. To view the hidden AppData folder, see Show hidden files, folders, filename extensions | Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7.
Note: If the issue persists, follow the suggestions mentioned here.