Why aren’t these fonts included in my Creative Cloud subscription?
- Adobe Fonts User Guide
- Font licensing
- Font licensing
- Manage your account
- Licensing for Creative Cloud for enterprise customers
- Adding font licenses to your account
- Removing fonts from the subscription library
- Adobe Fonts not available to Adobe IDs registered in China
- Why aren't these fonts included in my Creative Cloud subscription?
- Morisawa font removal September 2021
- Getting and using fonts
- Using Adobe Fonts in Creative Cloud apps
- Manage your fonts
- Resolve missing fonts in desktop applications
- Using fonts in InDesign
- Fonts and typography
- Using web fonts in HTML5 Canvas documents
- Using fonts in InCopy
- How to use fonts in Adobe Muse
- Using web fonts in Muse
- Packaging font files
- Troubleshooting guide: Activating fonts
- Active fonts aren't added to font menu
- "Unable to activate one or more fonts" or "A font with the same name is already installed"
- What happens when a font I'm using is updated by the foundry?
- Web design and development
- Add fonts to your website
- Troubleshooting guide: Adding fonts to a website
- Using web fonts in HTML email or newsletters
- Using web fonts with Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
- CSS selectors
- Customize web font performance with font-display settings
- Embed codes
- Dynamic subsetting & web font serving
- Font events
- Why are my web fonts from use.typekit.net?
- Site can't connect to use.typekit.net
- Using web fonts with CodePen
- Browser and OS support
- Using web fonts when developing locally
- Content security policy
- Printing web fonts
- Language support and OpenType features
- Font technology
There are a few types of Creative Cloud subscriptions that include the introductory level of Adobe Fonts, rather than the complete library. If you have one of these subscriptions, you will see a message that "these fonts are not included in your plan" on some font family webpages.
These types of Creative Cloud subscriptions may not include the complete font library:
Creative Cloud for education
Creative Cloud is offered through several different educational licensing programs, some of which include the complete library and some of which include the basic library. Contact your school's Adobe representative with any questions on the package that you purchased.
Creative Cloud for Enterprise
If Adobe Fonts is included in your Creative Cloud for Enterprise plan, your organization’s account administrator needs to include the Fonts service in your account profile in order for you to use the complete library. Contact your account administrator for more information on the available options.
Administrative contact on Creative Cloud for teams
The Creative Cloud for teams administrative contact comes with the introductory level of Adobe Fonts and other Creative Cloud services. To use the complete library, assign your Adobe ID as a full seat on the team plan.
Using additional fonts
If your subscription doesn’t include the fonts that you need, you may be able to change to a Creative Cloud plan that includes the complete library to have a wider selection of fonts, or you can license individual fonts directly from the font foundry website or their authorized reseller.
Увійдіть до облікового запису