Group sharing for enterprise
- Adobe XD User Guide
- What's new in Adobe XD
- Common questions
- Design, prototype, and share with Adobe XD
- System requirements
- Workspace basics
- Change app language in Adobe XD
- Access UI design kits
- Accessibility in Adobe XD
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Tips and tricks
- Adobe XD subscription options
- Changes to XD Starter Plan
- Artboards, guides, and layers
- Shapes, objects, and path
- Text and fonts
- Components and states
- Masking and effects
- Videos and Lottie animations
- Create interactive prototypes
- Animate prototypes
- Object properties supported for auto-animate
- Create prototypes with keyboard and gamepad
- Create prototypes using voice commands and playback
- Create timed transitions
- Add overlays
- Design voice prototypes
- Create anchor links
- Create hyperlinks
- Preview designs and prototypes
- Share, export, and review
- Share selected artboards
- Share designs and prototypes
- Set access permissions for links
- Work with prototypes
- Review prototypes
- Work with design specs
- Share design specs
- Inspect design specs
- Navigate design specs
- Review and comment design specs
- Export design assets
- Export and download assets from design specs
- Group sharing for enterprise
- Back up or transfer XD assets
- Design systems
- Cloud documents
- Integrations and plugins
- Work with external assets
- Work with design assets from Photoshop
- Copy and paste assets from Photoshop
- Import or open Photoshop designs
- Work with Illustrator assets in Adobe XD
- Open or import Illustrator designs
- Copy vectors from Illustrator to XD
- Plugins for Adobe XD
- Create and manage plugins
- Jira integration for XD
- Slack plugin for XD
- Zoom plug-in for XD
- Publish design from XD to Behance
- XD for iOS and Android
- Known and fixed issues
- Installation and updates
- Launch and crash
- Cloud documents and Creative Cloud Libraries
- Prototype, publish, and review
- Import, export, and working with other apps
Group sharing is an enterprise-only feature that relies on syncing Microsoft Azure Active Directory with the Adobe Admin Console.
- What is Group sharing?
With Group sharing, you can select and add organizational groups such as DL-xyz, Grp-abc as recipients when inviting users to XD cloud documents or sharing private links to XD design specs and prototypes.
Currently, Group sharing is available only for CCE customers who use an Enterprise ID or Federated ID and have XD Publish Services enabled. Group sharing does not work when Creative Cloud Services are disabled.
- How different is this from the current invite and share experience in XD?
Currently, you need to enter individual names and email address to add invitees to XD cloud documents or published links. This can be cumbersome and frustrating.
- When is Group sharing used and what are its benefits?
Group sharing is used when collaborating and sharing a cloud document or published private links with multiple members of a team. With Group sharing, you can easily share your work and quickly collaborate with your team, by adding their organizational group directly instead of typing individual email addresses. This reduces the time and effort taken, and helps in frictionless collaboration.
- What does Group sharing look like within the product experience?
- What are the prerequisites to get started with Group sharing?
For this functionality to work:
- your organization must use Azure Active Directory as the identity provider.
- XD Publish Services must be enabled, and you must synchronize Microsoft Azure Active Directory with the Adobe Admin Console.
- if Azure Active Directory is already synchronized with Adobe Admin Console, no further action is required to enable Group sharing. For information on setting up SSO with Azure AD Connector, see Set up SSO with Azure AD Connector.
If your organization is using a different identity provider, you must switch or migrate to Azure AD to use the AD groups. Migration support is enabled only from June FY 2020.
Designer and stakeholder
For designers and stakeholders, no extra action or setup is needed.
There are no email addresses associated with groups that are in the organizational address book. If your company has Azure AD and has all groups synced, and if you select ORG-MYBOSS-DIRECTS as a suggestion in the invite pop-up menu, then the invite works. If you manually type the email address ORG-MYBOSS-DIRECTS@company.com in the invite pop-up edit field, the invite does not work.
- How can invitees of the group access shared documents and private links?
To access private links, invitees must log with their enterprise Adobe ID. Based on the organization and groups associated, the enterprise ID is recognized and this in turns helps in managing the access.
Увійдіть до облікового запису