Use Adobe Document Cloud to store and share large files online. Easily upload files in Document Cloud and manage them from your computer or mobile device.
Visit the Document Cloud Home and sign in with your Adobe ID and password, or with your social (Facebook or Google) account. The home page provides an onboarding tour, easy navigation, a single location for all your documents and agreements, and tools grouped by similar and related workflows. For more information, see New Acrobat home page experience.
In the home page, you can view your recent, starred or shared files. By default, the Recents tab is selected. Click the respective tab to view your recent, starred or shared files.
To view all your files and folders, click Documents > Your Documents in Adobe Acrobat home. You can further filter your documents by Starred files, files Shared by you, or files Shared by others.
When you select a file, you see the available commands for the file based on its type. For example, when you select a PDF file, you see all commands except Create PDF. Similarly, when you select a folder, you see only the folder-specific commands, such as Rename, Move, Download, and Delete.
To view all your agreements and templates, click Documents > All agreements. You can further filter your agreements by status, such as In Progress, Waiting For You, Completed, Templates, and more. To view additional filters, click See More.
Adobe Document Cloud offers several ways to upload files in the cloud. To add files, do one of the following:
- In Adobe Acrobat home, click Upload a file. Select the file or files that you want to upload in the file upload dialog box, and then click Open. Alternatively, drag and drop the files in the recent files section in Acrobat home from your file explorer window.
- In Adobe Acrobat home, click Documents, and then click Upload a file button in the upper-right corner of the application window. Select the file or files that you want to upload in the file upload dialog box, and then click Open.
Alternatively, drag and drop the files in the files section from your file explorer window.
- If you’re uploading files to a new or empty folder, open the folder and then click the Upload a file button. Select the file or files that you want to upload in the file upload dialog box, and then click Open.
Alternatively, drag and drop the files in the application area from your file explorer window.
To rename a file
- Select the file and then click Rename in the right pane.
- Change the name and then click Save.
To download a file
- Select the file and then click Download in the right pane.
To move one or more files into another folder
- Select the files and then click Move in the right pane.
- Select an appropriate folder and then click the Move button.
If you want to create a folder, click the New Folder icon in the upper-right corner of the page. Provide a name for the folder, and then click the Create button.
To share one or more files
- Select the files and then click Share in the right pane.
- In the Share panel, you can choose to invite people to view or review the file.
For more information, see Share and Track PDFs online.
To delete one or more files
- Select the files and then click Delete in the right pane.
- Click the Continue button.
You can also select a folder to rename, move, or delete it.
You can sort files by Name, Date Modified, or Size.
To search the files you’ve uploaded to Document Cloud, click the search icon, and then enter a keyword in the Search box at the top of the application window and then press the Enter key. You see a list of all stored documents that match your search criteria.
- To preview a file, select the file. A small preview appears in the right pane. You can also see information about the file, such as the type, modified date, and size.
While in preview mode you can perform operations like delete, download, or rename the file using the tools in the right-pane.
- To see a larger preview of the file, click the file itself, to open it in full preview mode.
While in full preview mode, you can export pdf or create pdf, fill and sign a PDF form, organize pages in a PDF, and send a document for signature. The options vary based on the selected document type.
- You can also share the document from the full preview mode by clicking the share button in the top toolbar.
- The Heads Up Display appears at all times unless you have chosen to
redockthe HUD, mouse over the bottom portion of the preview and, when the HUD displays, click the Dock to Bottom icon .
To close a full preview and return to the file view, click the back arrow in the upper-left corner of the application window.