With Adobe Fresco on your touch device, you can start working anywhere you want, whenever inspiration strikes. When you are back at your desk and want to use Photoshop or Illustrator—our industry-standard raster and vector graphics editors, you can do that with ease.
If you've created your artwork with vector brushes in Adobe Fresco, you can export the artwork as a PDF and edit it in Adobe Illustrator.
- Open the artwork in Adobe Fresco.
- Tap on the Share icon on the title bar.
- Tap on Publish & Export.
- Tap on Export As and then select PDF as the output format.
- Tap on the Export button.
- Choose a location to save the PDF and then tap on Add.
Only the vector layers in your PDF will be editable in Illustrator.
If you have a question to ask or an idea to share, come and participate in Adobe Fresco Community. We would love to hear from you and see your creations.