To exchange large files (more than 10MB and less than 1GB per file) with Adobe customer support agents, Adobe provides a portal called File Share.
- Initial access to the File Share portal is triggered by support agents only.
- You receive an activation email with a link.
- You need to sign in with your Adobe ID and accept the terms and conditions to activate your File Share portal account.
- You can upload files to share with support agents and download files shared by support agents.
- The file is available for one month after first upload. You can manually delete the file or the complete folder if your issue is resolved and you no longer need it.
You can download only those files from the portal that are uploaded by Adobe support agents.