Use these steps to convert the trial version of a single-user Adobe product to a fully licensed copy:
- To convert a beta or preview version to a full version, uninstall the beta or preview and then install the current trial version.
- To qualify for an upgrade license, you must provide a valid serial number for an earlier version of the same Adobe software application as your tryout.
- Ensure to uninstall the trial versions of Authorware or Homesite before you install the full version.
After you complete the purchase, the product serial number appears on your receipt page. Ensure to save this serial number.
You will also receive a receipt page via e-mail.
Since you have already installed the trial version on your computer:
- You need not download the product again, or
- Remove the trial version to use the fully licensed product.
Products purchased from the Adobe Store are automatically registered to the purchaser. You do not need to register a Try And Buy product a second time.
Some trial versions do not contain the complete set of content available with the retail product. Click the link on the receipt page e-mail to access any content that was missing from the tryout version. Use your Adobe ID and password to access this content at any time. Product content is available for up to three years after the product is released.
Note: Ensure to backup the trial download and additional downloadable content as soon as you complete the download process.