Adobe Designer software is now sold separately and is no longer part of Acrobat Pro as of the Acrobat Pro XI (11) release. Visit the Adobe Designer product page for details.
Customers who upgrade to Acrobat Pro XI (11) or Acrobat Pro DC via any licensing model/program are eligible for a free upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Designer.
The following customers are eligible for a free upgrade:
Acrobat Pro X (10) customers who have upgraded to any of the following newer versions Acrobat Pro XI (11) and/or Acrobat Pro DC in any licensing model/ program:
- Retail / Subscription: Document Cloud, Creative Cloud Individual, Creative Cloud for teams
- Adobe Buying Program (formerly called AVL – Adobe Volume Licensing Programs): CLP, TLP, VIP, ETLA
The one-time Adobe Designer upgrade is available in English, French, German, or Japanese. Eligible customers can choose which language they want to receive.
Once you have upgraded to Acrobat Pro XI (11) or Acrobat Pro DC, contact the support teams and your upgrade request will be reviewed to validate that you qualify for the no-charge Designer Upgrade. Ensure that you provide your upgrade serial number.
- Scenario #1: If you are a perpetual license, Creative Cloud for Individual or Creative Cloud for teams (purchased via Adobe.com) customer, contact the customer
- Scenario #3: If you are an ETLA (Enterprise Term License Agreement) customer, proceed as follows:
- If you are an admin in your Admin Console, open a case to submit your request.
- If you are not an admin your Admin Console, contact the customer