Option 1: A school-issued email address. A school email address includes .edu, .k12 , and other email domains sponsored by your educational institution. Additional identification can be requested.
Option 2: A photocopy of your school ID. Before submitting the ID, cross out any sensitive information, such as a social security number or driver's license number. Make sure that the school ID contains the following items:
- School name
- Faculty/student name
- Current* enrollment/employment date
Option 3: One of the following documents:
- School transcript indicating name of school, student, and current* date
- School tuition bill indicating name of school, student, and current* date
- Report card indicating name of school, student, and current* date
- Faculty or staff: A current paycheck stub
- Faculty or staff: A letter from the registrar of the educational entity confirming your current* employment
*Where "current" is within the last six months.
For more information, see the Education website for your region.