- Purchased a Creative Cloud Membership, but the installed products ask for a serial number.
- Purchased a Creative Cloud Membership, but product displays a trial or trial expired screen.
You can convert trial installations of most CS6 products, so that they're licensed as part of the Creative Cloud membership.
The main reason for the issues above, is that your CS6 software installation is not aware of the Creative Cloud Membership. Associate your membership with the installed software to enjoy the benefits of the Creative Cloud.
Didn't work? Try the following.
Acrobat, Lightroom, Flash Builder, Muse | Alternate Solution
Install these products using the Adobe Application Manager. Trial versions cannot be converted to Creative Cloud membership.
The Adobe Applications Manager doesn't recognize earlier installations of Acrobat Pro X or Flash Builder 4.6. They generate errors if you try to install them again. If you have trial versions of either of these two products installed, Adobe recommends uninstalling them first and them reinstalling them through the Adobe Application Manager.
To uninstall earlier versions, go to:
- Control Panel > Programs & Features (Windows 7)
- Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs (XP)
- Mac HD > Applications > Utilities > Adobe Installers (Mac OS X)
Haven't received the confirmation email yet
Already installed using serial number. Now need to convert to subscription
You need to deactivate your software, before you can convert it to Creative Cloud licensing.
- Launch an application, such as Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Choose Help > Deactivate, and follow the onscreen prompts to deactivate the software.
- Follow the Primary Solution.
Internet connection, firewall, or certificate problem
Adobe Application Manager is configured in a different language that the one bought
You purchased an Adobe Creative Cloud membership, and upon launch of the non-English language application, it is in trial mode.
To troubleshoot this issue, see Creative Cloud products launch in trial mode for non english versions.