- Using a trailing slash (/) in a Web Content Overlay URL no longer causes folio preview to fail.
- Bug fixed in which the Audio and Video delay value was mistakenly set to 0 unless the Overlay panel was open.
- Auto playing overlays in scrollable content that are nested in other scrollable content now start at the correct time.
- HTML articles now stop in the correct position in Browse view
- The entitlement web banner now resizes correctly when rotating the device and size is no longer specified in percentage.
- White page no longer appears when rotating to an alternate layout in a PDF article.
- A crash bug around resolving subscription receipts from iTunes was fixed.
- The title in the upper bar of a custom web slot is now centered.
- Issue resolved in which the folio status appears as "Issue is Unavailable" if a folio is marked "Public/Retail" then the iTunes product ID "Cleared for Sale" status is changed from "Yes" to "No" and back to "Yes".
- Application crash when switching to Library from the custom store is resolved.
- Subscriptions are properly honored if the subscription product ID is removed in an updated version of the viewer.
- The first time a navto hyperlink is tapped that goes to a specified page in another article, it went to the top of the article instead. This issue has been resolved.
- Issue resolved in which the "Sign In" button does not appear in Entitlement viewers that do not have "Send App ID and Version" selected in Viewer Builder.
- White rectangle no longer displays below subscription tile on Kindle Fire.
Folio Producer tools
- Analytics connection/query errors improvements.
- Folio Builder Panel performance improvements.
- Folios on acrobat.com containing no articles are available for download and they result in an error.
- Creating articles with certain unicode characters in the article name now imports properly.
- "Cannot authenticate" message no longer appears when the Publish Requests view is idle.
- When Right Edge Binding is selected, the scroll bar and the thumbnail now work correctly.
- "Preview On" now appears for iPad/iPhone devices when sideloading.
- The iPad viewer no longer displays portrait view when None is selected for layout.
- Users who attempt to preview a v19 article with Ad selected in a v20 panel no longer get an error message on first view.
- Folio Builder Panel progress bar no longer displays 'uploading' when deleting.
- Publication Name UI appearance improved in Folio Builder panel.
- An empty Folio Preview panel should no longer appear when choosing File > Preview Folio.
- Publish Folio text is no longer repeated in the dialog box.
- Importing a Sidecar.xml for online Folios now honors the hideFromTOC setting.
- Exporting and Publishing actions no longer create an error when the Dashboard times out.
- Previews for Landscape and Portrait have been added for Android.
- "Optional Remote Custom Dialog URL" field is no longer mandatory on the iPhone Subscription Details page.
- iPhone Welcome screen is now correctly available only for Enterprise accounts.
- When you add a custom store to a multi-folio viewer (without Entitlement), the Sign In button in the custom store (top left corner) no longer appears.
- iOS Viewer now includes HD assets for several controls.
Social Sharing / Web Viewer
Issues with slideshows, buttons, videos, and HTML articles have been improved. [More details later]