- 1.4GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or faster processor (or equivalent) for Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1
- Windows 10, 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), 8.0 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended) for Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or later; Windows Edge browser; Mozilla Firefox; Google Chrome
- 1.83GHz Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
- Mozilla Firefox; Apple Safari; Google Chrome
- Ubuntu 14.04; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6; OpenSuSE 13.1
- No Add-in support for Linux. Users on Linux can attend meetings in the browser.
- Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 23.0
- Apple supported devices: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad with Retina display, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad mini, and iPod touch (4th & 5th generations)
- Apple supported OS versions summary: iOS 6 and higher
- Android supported devices: Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX, Motorola Atrix, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Samsung Galaxy S3 & S4, Nexus 7 tablet
- Android supported OS versions summary: 2.3.4 and higher
- On Android devices, the Adobe Connect for mobile 2.1 app no longer requires the Adobe AIR Runtime to be installed.
- All features of Adobe Connect for mobile are supported when attending meetings on Adobe Connect Server version 8.2 and higher, from a supported mobile device.
- New features added in Adobe Connect for mobile 2.1 may not be enabled in all Adobe Connect Server meetings running on an 8.1 or older server.
- Meeting server must be Adobe Connect 7.5.1 or higher in order to use Adobe Connect for mobile 2.1.
Bandwidth: 512Kbps for participants, meeting attendees, and end users of Adobe Connect applications. Connection: DSL/cable (wired connection recommended) for Adobe Connect presenters, administrators, trainers, and event and meeting hosts.
Adobe Connect software includes support for the following languages: Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish.
Adobe Connect account management (I.e. Meeting Hosts, Webinar/Event Managers, Virtual Classroom Managers, Administrators, etc.) requires Adobe Flash Player 13+
- 2GHz quad-core Intel Xeon or faster
- 16GB of RAM or greater
- 4GB of available hard-disk space for Adobe Connect Enterprise installation, 150GB of available hard-disk space for content storage; disk space requirements will increase as more content is stored
- NTFS file system
- DVD-ROM drive
- SSL Hardware Accelerator recommended
Note HDD space and RAM will vary depending on whether CQ/FMG/etc are installed locally with Connect or on standalone servers.
- Disk specs: 10,000–15,000 RPM — Fibre Channel preferred
- Network link: TCP/IP — 1GigE I/O throughput or better
- Controller: Dual controllers with Active/Active multi-path capability
- Protocol: CIFS or equivalent
- 1935 (RTMP), 80 or other HTTP port, 443 if SSL is enabled; 25 for SMTP (optional); 1433 for external database (optional)
For the most up-to-date system requirements, see AMS tech specs at http://www.adobe.com/go/ams_techspecs
- 2GHz quad-core Intel Xeon processor (3GHz quad-core Intel Xeon recommended)
- 4GB of RAM
- 2GB of available hard-disk space for installation; 10GB of available hard-disk space for operation
- NTFS file system
- CD-ROM drive
- TCP/IP — 100Mbps (1Gbps recommended)
- Port 5060 TCP
- An additional two ports are required for each concurrent meeting that uses Universal Voice; these ports are configured as a range (example: 5,000–6,000 would support 500 meetings using Universal Voice)
- 100Mbps Ethernet (1Gbps recommended)
To use Universal Voice, you will need to install and configure Adobe Flash Media Gateway. Flash Media Gateway needs to be configured to place calls through a SIP-compliant end point that allows calls to be routed to your preferred audio conferencing service.
While Flash Media Gateway can be installed on the same system as the application server, it is recommended that it be installed on a separate system.
Please see http://dev.day.com/docs/en/cq/current/deploying/technical_requirements.html for requirementsWhile CQ can be installed on the same system as the application server, it is recommended that it be installed on a separate system.