The Adobe Connect meeting application is required to join, present or host a meeting if you do not have Adobe Flash Player installed or to share your screen in an Adobe Connect meeting. The application can be installed in two ways:
- It can be automatically installed during a meeting via lightning download (you will be prompted to accept the download upon attempting to screen share or use functionality that requires the application). This is the most common way to install the application.
- It can be installed before your meeting, using the installers below.
For organizations that do not allow their end-users to install the Adobe Connect application via lightning download, the installers below can be used.
These installers install the Adobe Connect application for Windows and Mac.
If using Firefox on Mac OS, you must right-click on the appropriate application link below and select "Save Page As" to download the application.
Adobe Connect meeting applications are backwards compatible with earlier versions of Adobe Connect. Please note that although there is currently no application for Linux, users on Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat and OpenSUSE) can still attend, host, or present in meetings in the browser.
- For Windows: http://www.adobe.com/go/Connectsetup
- MSI installer for IT Administrators: http://www.adobe.com/go/Connectmsi
- Standalone installer for Windows: http://www.adobe.com/go/ConnectAppStandaloneSetup
The following patches are for use with licensed (On-Premise) deployments only.
Customers on hosted deployments will automatically be updated with these patches, and will get no value out of these files. Deployment instructions are included with these patches.
Adobe Connect software offers you the ability to customize and extend its functionality to handle just about any of your web conferencing needs. Choose from a growing library of preexisting apps, create your own, or leverage our trusted partners to develop customized apps for you.
These add-ins for Microsoft Outlook (Windows Only) enable meeting hosts to quickly invite participants to a meeting directly from Outlook.
The administrative installer is for Administrators who wish to deploy the Outlook Add-in automatically to their user community. Download the Administrative User Guide and corresponding installer to take advantage of this optional enterprise installer.
By downloading this add-in, you accept the Adobe Connect Add-in for Outlook End User License Agreement
- Microsoft Outlook Add-in [32-bit Windows] – New, v3.5
- Microsoft Outlook Add-in [64-bit Windows] – New, v3.5
- Outlook Add-in Administrative Installer [32-bit Windows] – New, v3.5
- Outlook Add-in Administrative Installer [64-bit Windows] – New, v3.5
- Outlook Add-in Release Notes (v3.5) | English | Deutsch | Français | 日本語 | Italiano | Português | Español | Nederlands | 한국어 | 简体中文 | Русский | Türkiye
- Outlook Add-in User Guide (PDF)
- Outlook Add-in Administrative Guide (PDF)