Use the upgrade timetable tool to determine when your Adobe Connect account will be upgraded to Adobe Connect 10.6.1
UPDATE: Customers hosted in our APAC region will be upgraded on Saturday, 15 January 2020 from 1:00 AM AEST until 7:00 AM AEST.
Note: The widget tool will only reflect the upgrade dates once the next Adobe Connect version has been announced.
The Adobe Connect meeting application is required to join, present or host a meeting if you do not have Adobe Flash Player installed or to share your screen in an Adobe Connect meeting. The application can be installed in two ways:
- It can be automatically installed during a meeting via lightning download (you will be prompted to accept the download upon attempting to screen share or use functionality that requires the application). This is the most common way to install the application.
- It can be installed before your meeting, using the installers below.
For organizations that do not allow their end-users to install the Adobe Connect application via lightning download, the installers below can be used.
These installers install the Adobe Connect application for Windows and Mac.
If using Firefox on Mac OS, you must right-click on the appropriate application link below and select "Save Page As" to download the application.
Adobe Connect meeting applications are backwards compatible with earlier versions of Adobe Connect. Please note that although there is currently no application for Linux, users on Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat and OpenSUSE) can still attend, host, or present in meetings in the browser.
- For Windows: http://www.adobe.com/go/Connectsetup
- For Mac: http://www.adobe.com/go/ConnectSetupMac (version 2019.9.2.dmg format, posted on 6th Dec 2019)
- MSI installer for IT Administrators: http://www.adobe.com/go/Connectmsi (version 2020.1.5 .msi format, posted on 3rd Feb 2020, RN)
The following patches are for use with licensed (On-Premise) deployments only.
Customers on hosted deployments will automatically be updated with these patches, and will get no value out of these files. Deployment instructions are included with these patches.
Adobe Connect software offers you the ability to customize and extend its functionality to handle just about any of your web conferencing needs. Choose from a growing library of preexisting apps, create your own, or leverage our trusted partners to develop customized apps for you.