Collaborate with others on Adobe Aero documents
- Adobe Aero User Guide
- What is Adobe Aero
- Adobe Aero mobile (iOS) system requirements
- What is Augmented Reality
- Common AR terminologies
- Adobe Aero | Common questions
- Get started with the user interface
- In-app learning resources in Adobe Aero
- Using mobile gestures in Adobe Aero
- Key 3D modeling concepts
- What's new in Adobe Aero
- Aero desktop
- Aero Player (Beta) on Android
- Make your digital assets ready for AR
- Import AR-ready assets
- Design AR experiences
- Export and share
- Cloud documents and storage
- Examples, ideas, and inspirations
Learn how to collaborate with your team or stakeholders on Adobe Aero documents.
Export a REAL file
Editable Aero files can be exported with a .REAL extension. You can share a REAL file with your collaborating team members so that they can edit your document in Aero. After they edit, they can share the .REAL file back with you and you can import the file into Aero.
To share Aero documents as .REAL files, tap Share > Export As and select Aero Experience (.REAL).
Import a REAL file
To import a .REAL file shared with you, tap Home screen > Import document, and browse to the location where you have saved the document shared with you.
We've helped you learn how to export and import .real file using Adobe Aero. You can next learn how to export your creation to Xcode and Reality Composer.