Audio missing from recorded meeting
Audio is missing from a meeting recorded in Adobe Connect.
If you have the mp3 audio file for the recording, download the Recording Repair app to help you integrate the audio file into the recording.
If the recording isn't fixed after using the Recording Repair app, contact Adobe with the following information. We can investigate the issue and attempt to recover the audio:
- Recording URL
- Meeting Room URL in which it was created
- Were there any audio issues during the live session?
- Has the recording been edited?
- What was the audio mechanism used: VoIP, UV, Telephony?
- Are there any specific timestamps where the audio is missing or is it missing from the entire duration?
- For Telephony audio, provide the conference code/client ID/moderator code for the audio profile used. Adobe requires this information to submit an audio recovery request with the audio provider.
- Temporary test login credentials, if they are required to repair the recording
Note: Repairing a recording repair can take a long time depending upon the complexity of issue. In some cases, recordings can't be repaired.