Coedit documents shared with you
- Adobe XD User Guide
- What's new in Adobe XD
- Common questions
- Design, prototype, and share with Adobe XD
- System requirements
- Workspace basics
- Change app language in Adobe XD
- Access UI design kits
- Accessibility in Adobe XD
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Tips and tricks
- Artboards, guides, and layers
- Shapes, objects, and path
- Text and fonts
- Components and states
- Masking and effects
- Videos and Lottie animations
- Create interactive prototypes
- Animate prototypes
- Object properties supported for auto-animate
- Create prototypes with keyboard and gamepad
- Create prototypes using voice commands and playback
- Create timed transitions
- Add overlays
- Design voice prototypes
- Create anchor links
- Create hyperlinks
- Preview designs and prototypes
- Share, export, and review
- Share selected artboards
- Share designs and prototypes
- Set access permissions for links
- Work with prototypes
- Review prototypes
- Work with design specs
- Share design specs
- Inspect design specs
- Navigate design specs
- Review and comment design specs
- Export design assets
- Export and download assets from design specs
- Group sharing for enterprise
- Back up or transfer XD assets
- Design systems
- Cloud documents
- Integrations and plugins
- Work with external assets
- Work with design assets from Photoshop
- Copy and paste assets from Photoshop
- Import or open Photoshop designs
- Work with Illustrator assets in Adobe XD
- Open or import Illustrator designs
- Copy vectors from Illustrator to XD
- Plugins for Adobe XD
- Create and manage plugins
- Jira integration for XD
- Slack plugin for XD
- Zoom plug-in for XD
- Publish design from XD to Behance
- XD for iOS and Android
- Known and fixed issues
- Installation and updates
- Launch and crash
- Cloud documents and Creative Cloud Libraries
- Prototype, publish, and review
- Import, export, and working with other apps
Learn how to collaborate on shared documents.
Shared with you documents are XD documents to which you are invited. When a collaborator sends you an invite, you receive an email and a notice in the Creative Cloud desktop app. To begin working on these designs, open the document in XD.
Anyone may send you a document. If you are on a paid plan, you have unlimited coediting on these documents.
If you are on the Starter plan, you have the following usage limits for documents shared with you:
- Documents owned by a free user: You can do unlimited coediting on one document.
- Documents owned by a paid user: You can coedit any number of documents for 30 days. Thereafter, you will have View only access to those documents.
No payment information is required for the 30-day trial; simply click Begin to start.
Upgrade to a paid plan to unlock unlimited editing.
Yes, you continue to have access to XD as part of the Starter plan.
Click the close "x" icon:
- In the upper-right corner on Windows.
- In the upper-left corner on Mac.
The document will then close. You can open the document again when you are ready to begin your trial.
Unlimited coediting of documents shared with you. All other features of the Starter plan remain the same.
They remain available to view and edit, even after the trial.
Yes, the Starter plan includes sharing one link with anyone and sharing one document with one other editor.
Влезте във вашия акаунт