Adobe Aero mobile system requirements
- Aero desktop
- Aero Player (Beta) on Android
- Preparing assets for Adobe Aero
- Import AR-ready assets
- Design AR experiences
- Export and share
- Cloud documents and storage
- Examples, ideas, and inspirations
Your device must meet the minimum technical specifications to run and use Adobe Aero mobile (iOS) and Adobe Aero Player (beta) on Android.
November 2021 release (version 2.11) or later
Aero is now available on desktop
System requirements for earlier releases
Minimum recommended system requirements for Adobe Aero mobile (iOS)
Apple A11 bionic or higher
iOS 14.2 or later
Requires an Internet connection, Adobe ID, and acceptance of license agreement to activate and use Adobe Aero.
Supported devices for Adobe Aero mobile (iOS)
- iPhone X and above
iPad 8th generation and above
iPad mini 5th generation and above
iPad Air 3rd generation and above
iPad Pro 2nd generation and above
Want to find out which iPad model you have? Read this Apple Support page to identify your iPad model. Alternatively, look for the model number at the back of the device or go to Settings > General > About screen on your iPad.
An Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, and access to online services.
A 10-Mbps Internet network connection speed is recommended for some features.
Language versions available for Adobe Aero mobile (iOS)
Adobe Aero is available in the following languages:
Minimum recommended system requirement for Adobe Aero Player (beta) on Android
February 2021 release (version 0.2.0)
Android 11 or above.
ARCore Support & Vulkan 1.1 or above support required
Requires an Internet connection and acceptance of license agreement to activate and use Adobe Aero
Supported devices for Adobe Aero Player (beta) on Android
- Samsung Galaxy S22
- Samsung Galaxy S21
- Google Pixel 7
- Google Pixel 6
Many more ARCore Supported devices coming shortly...
- Network: Requires an Internet connection
Language versions available for Adobe Aero Player (beta) on Android
Adobe Aero Player is available in the following languages:
- Aero mobile (iOS) and Aero Player (beta) on Android may integrate with or allow access to certain Adobe or third-party hosted online services.
- Applications and Services may not be available in all countries or languages and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice. Additional fees or membership charges may apply.