Adobe Aero | Common questions
- Adobe Aero User Guide
- What is Adobe Aero
- Adobe Aero mobile (iOS) system requirements
- What is Augmented Reality
- Common AR terminologies
- Adobe Aero | Common questions
- Get started with the user interface
- In-app learning resources in Adobe Aero
- Using mobile gestures in Adobe Aero
- Key 3D modeling concepts
- What's new in Adobe Aero
- Aero desktop
- Aero Player (Beta) on Android
- Make your digital assets ready for AR
- Import AR-ready assets
- Design AR experiences
- Export and share
- Cloud documents and storage
- Examples, ideas, and inspirations
Read the frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Adobe Aero and get answers to common questions.
What is Adobe Aero?
Is Adobe Aero free?
Which devices can I run Aero on?
What can I create with Aero?
What type of assets can I import into Aero?
Is there a cost to use Adobe Stock assets in Aero?
What other Adobe products is Aero integrated with?
How can I share the experiences created with Aero?
Is Aero available for enterprise?
Yes, Aero is available for enterprise users too! It supports three identity types (Adobe ID, Enterprise ID, and Federated ID).
How do I learn more about the possibilities with Aero?
We've got you covered on the common questions about Aero. To learn more about Aero and what you can make with it, see What is Adobe Aero.