Captivate (2019 release) Update 2 - Frequently Asked Questions
Viimati uuendatud Jan 18, 2022 04:56:38 AM GMT | Kehtib samuti Captivate
Update Missing Fonts dialog displays when opening a project
When upgrading or opening a project, if you see the Update Missing Fonts dialog, the missing font could be in use in objects, Styles in the Object Style Manager, Master Slides, or themes.
Choose one of the following:
- Install the missing font with all font faces. Restart Captivate and open the project again.
- Select the font of your choice and click Replace Fonts.
- When you click Close, the missing font gets replaced with the default font.
Unable to see downloaded characters from previous versions
To get the characters that were downloaded in the previous version, follow the steps:
- Navigate to the location,
- Windows: C:\Users\Public\Documents\Adobe\eLearning Assets\Characters_11_0\Assets\Assets
- Mac: Documents\My Adobe Captivate Projects\Adobe/eLearning Assets\Characters_11_0\Assets\Assets
- Copy the folders Images and Thumbnails and paste them in the location specified below:
- Windows: C:\Users\Public\Documents\Adobe\eLearning Assets\Characters_11_5\Assets\Assets
- Mac: Documents\My Adobe Captivate Projects\Adobe\eLearning Assets\Characters_11_5\Assets\Assets