For known issues with the shipping version of Adobe XD, see Adobe XD: Known Issues.
68426 - An error occurs when we try saving Creative Cloud documents in XD.
69090 - When there is an error while creating a new XD document, the error message does not state whether the version of CoreSync is wrong, or that CoreSync is not running.
69190 - Auto-Animate prototype dissolves instead of animating on Edge 15.
67085 - In XD preview, the document with timed transition does not automatically animate after being updated on the cloud.
62277 - XD does not notify users when their open cloud documents or source documents of linked symbols are updated by collaborators.
54351 - Background blurs with opacity and strokes do not render correctly in the preview window.
56652 - Rotated elements in a nested group are offset when using responsive resize.
66713 - When opening a Sketch file using File > Open option in XD, XD deletes a file from the recent documents.
69688 - Shared Cloud Documents are not supported when the user is offline.
59212 - XD crashes after welcome screen goes blank for 30 seconds after launch (Win10 RS5 Beta).
61875 - XD does not have access to microphone by default on Windows.
71732 - When trying to create a new cloud document, XD shows an error message "Unable to create cloud document".
1. Install XD in C:\ which is not partitioned.
2. Change the default location where the new files are saved.
3. Uninstall XD and perform the following tasks:
- Open the Windows Control Panel, select System > Storage.
- Locate option Change where new content is saved, select the link. In the resulting view, update the New apps will save to: combo box to the C.
- Re-install XD.