Personalize identity plates and module buttons
- Lightroom Classic User Guide
- Introduction to Lightroom Classic
- Lightroom and Adobe services
- Lightroom for mobile, TV, and the web
- Import photos
- Apply Masking in photos
- Export and save your photos as JPEGs
- Export and watermark your photos
- Import your photos
- Adjustment Brush: the basics
- Adjustments with the Tone Curve
- Advanced video slideshows
- Control white balance
- Create a contact sheet
- Enhance your workflow with Lightroom Classic
- Adjustments with Lens Blur
- Edit and Export in HDR
- Viewing photos
- Manage catalogs and files
- Organize photos in Lightroom Classic
- Process and develop photos
- Develop module basics
- Create panoramas and HDR panoramas
- Flat-Field Correction
- Correct distorted perspective in photos using Upright
- Improve image quality using Enhance
- Work with image tone and color
- Apply local adjustments
- HDR photo merge
- Develop module options
- Retouch photos
- Cure red eye and pet eye effects
- Use the Radial Filter tool
- Use the enhanced Spot Removal tool
- Export photos
- Work with external editors
- Print photos
- Photo books
- Web galleries
- Keyboard shortcuts
You can personalize the Lightroom Classic workspace, slide shows, and printed output using identity plates that include your name and logo.
Video tutorial: Creating Customized Identity Plates
Do one of the following to open the Identity Plate Editor:
Choose Edit > Identity Plate Setup (Windows) or Lightroom Classic > Identity Plate Setup (Mac OS).
In the Overlays panel of the Slideshow module or the Page panel of the Print module, click the Identity Plate preview and choose Edit from the pop-up menu.
In the Identity Plate Editor, select one of the following:
Use A Styled Text Identity Plate
Uses the text you enter in the box with the font characteristics that you specify in the menus below the box.
Tip: (Mac OS) To create a multiline text identity plate, press Option+Return in the text box. Lightroom Classic displays just the first line of an identity plate to the left of the Module Picker. However, all lines appear when the identity plate is selected as an output overlay in the Slideshow, Print, or Web module.
Use A Graphical Identity Plate
Uses a graphic that is no more than 41 pixels high (Mac OS) or 46 pixels high (Windows) that you drag into the box. The graphic can be a BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, or TIFF (Windows), or JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, PDF, or PSD (Mac OS). The resolution of graphical identity plates may be too low for printed output.
Choose Save As from the Enable Identity Plate menu, and give your identity plate a name.
To display your identity plate on the left side of the Module Picker, select Enable Identity Plate and choose one of your saved identity plates from the menu to the right.
In the pop-up menus in the right side of the dialog box, customize the font, size, and color of the Module Picker buttons. The first color picker box sets the color of the current module, and the second box sets the color for unselected modules.