Animate is not supported on Mac OS 10.6, and when used, several issues occur.
The following is a list of some known issues:
- Image export crashes and does not function.
- Issues with color picker and color swatches panel. The correct color is not chosen on Stage in certain cases.
- Adobe Media Encoder is not supported on Mac OS 10.6 and hence, the new Export HD Video workflow doesn't function.
- Issues with AIR Publishing, particularly with the Simulator and debugging workflows
- Issues around Code Hinting
- Some of the dependent apps such as Bridge and Exchange, which don't work on Mac OS 10.6, result in workflow issues with these applications.