- This update (Illustrator CC 17.0.1) is now available for Windows-based computers only.
- The equivalent update for Mac-based computers is Illustrator CC 17.0.2.
For the latest system requirements, see http://www.adobe.com/go/illustrator_systemreqs.
The following issues have been resolved in this release:
- Spanish-language versions of Illustrator do not launch on Windows 8.1 computers.
- On placing a DWG file, the topmost artwork gets loaded on the place gun, while the rest of the artwork gets placed on the document automatically.
- Cannot save the file from Illustrator if the preview is enabled and is being displayed in a Windows dialog box.
- All layers of the DWG are imported into a single layer even if the Merge Layers option is turned off.
- Copying any object from a document to a new document results in plenty of unwanted swatches and slows Illustrator responsiveness.
- After the Export dialog is opened and then dismissed (Cancel button), when you save a file (File > Save), Illustrator displays the Save As dialog.
- Additional stability-related fixes.