Kas jums nepieciešams
Open the organize_start.pdf sample file in Acrobat DC, or open your own multi-page PDF document.
In the right pane, select the Organize Pages tool.
Note: If the right pane is collapsed, you can click the small arrow on the far right to expand it.
You may want to replace a page with a new or different version than the page that’s currently part of the PDF. Start by clicking the page 2 thumbnail of the organize_start.pdf sample file to select it as the page to replace.
- Click the Replace option in the toolbar.
- Browse to the location on your computer where you saved the sample files for this tutorial and select the point2point_logo_orng-blck-wht.ai file.
- Click Select.
Note: Acrobat DC converts the Adobe Illustrator (.ai) file to PDF when it adds it to the document.
- Make sure the Replace Pages dialog looks like the one below, so that you’re replacing page 2 in the PDF file with page 1 of the Illustrator file. Click OK.
- Click Yes when Acrobat DC prompts you to verify that you want to replace page 2.
Your document may be a combination of pages in both landscape and portrait orientation. You can adjust the rotation on any of the pages as necessary.
- Click the page 2 thumbnail and hover over it until the rotate icons appear.
- Click the Rotate Clockwise icon to rotate the page 90 degrees to the right.
Use the Delete Pages option to remove unwanted pages from the final PDF.
- Select the thumbnail for page 1 and click the Delete Pages option to delete the selected page.
- Click OK to confirm that you want to delete this page.
You can add pages to your document while working in the thumbnail preview.
- Move your cursor to the right of the thumbnail for page 2 until the plus (+) icon appears.
- Select Insert from File... and locate the 2015_survey.xslx sample file.
- Click Select to convert the file into PDF format and insert it into the document.
Note: If you don't see the file you’re looking for, make sure you can see all files instead of just PDF files. From the Show dropdown list, choose All Files to see the .xlsx file.
Specify a range of pages to reorder them in the document.
- Click the Enter Page Range menu to see the options for selecting pages.
- Select Portrait Pages to select all of the pages that have a portrait layout — in this file, that’s pages 2 and 3.
- With the pages still selected, drag the pages to the beginning of the document.
- Drag the pages until the blue bar appears and shows where the pages will be inserted. When you’ve reached the correct location, release the mouse.
You can create a document from the pages in a PDF without removing the pages from the source document.
- Reduce the size of the thumbnails by dragging the zoom bar to the left. Now you should be able to see more of your document’s pages.
- Select page 4, then hold down the Shift key and click page 9 to select the range of pages.
- Select the Extract tool, then click the Extract button.
Notice that the boxes for Delete Pages after extracting and Extract pages as separate files are NOT checked; this will generate a single new PDF file (instead of one new file for every page), and will leave the original document intact.
Acrobat DC creates a new document when you extract pages from a PDF. Select File > Save As to save the newly created file.
You now have two separate documents. Your new PDF contains only the pages you selected and extracted from the original file, and that original file is still intact for whenever you need to access the full document. Learn more about adding and manipulating pages in a PDF.