Known issues in Bridge
Learn about the known issues and limitations in the latest release of Bridge.
October 2022 release (version 13.0)
- The shared cache management feature is not available in Bridge version 13.0.
- You can now create multiple content panels, instead of creating multiple windows.
- The tab key used to expand the content panel is now reserved for Keyboard accessibility. To expand the content panel, do one of the following:
Click the accent key (`) to expand the panel. Hover your mouse over the panel you want to maximize and toggle back to normal view by pressing the accent key (`).
Use Shift + Accent key (`) to maximize any 'selected' Panels
- Auto stack/Panorama and Process collections in Photoshop are not available on Mac ARM. To use this feature, run Bridge in Rosetta mode.
- If you experience any issue/crash in browsing folders via Pathbar (folder cruising), use Folders panel or Content panel.
- There are changes to a few APIs in Bridge SDK. If you're facing any issues with scripting in Bridge, refer to this document.
October 2022 release (version 12.0)
Few removable devices are not detected by Adobe Photo Downloader(APD) to import photos in Bridge.
Update the Bridge version to 13.0, available via the Creative Cloud Desktop App.
For more, see Bridge and macOS Ventura.