InDesign CC 2015.2 (11.2.0) Release Notes
For the latest system requirements, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/indesign_systemreqs.
For a list of the latest system requirements for other Creative Cloud products, see http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/tech-specs.html#requirements.
Creative Cloud trials are "try and buy", allowing you to evaluate individual products or editions and then convert the installed trial to a full version. You can convert from a trial to a full version at any time by signing up for a subscription. If you purchase a subscription, make sure that you are online and have logged in with an Adobe ID to start using your full version.
What's new in this release
For a list of the new features delivered InDesign 2015.2, see Adobe InDesign CC 2015.2 Release | November 2015.
Sync Settings has been removed in InDesign CC 2015.2. The existing service in InDesign CC and CC 2014 will become unavailable in the near future. For an introduction to preset migration, see the following video.
Key issues resolved
- [Mac 10.11] InDesign crashes on launch when the Automatically hide and show the menu bar option is enabled.
- Unexpected character replacements resulting in incorrect text from display through output to print production.
- InDesign CC crashes when deleting XML elements that contain missing tables.
- Users are unable to use Verdana OTF font from Document Fonts folder.
- Exporting to ePUB 3 Fixed Layout does not embed / display the fonts in the ePUB even though they are present in the package.
- XML import fails if it points to a transformation file in CC versions.
- [MAC only] Users are unable to use Character Styles inside Cross-Reference formats.
- [El Capitan] The Navigation window Title Bar is missing in Open/Place dialogs.
- The Find/Replace Dialog Box resizes unexpectedly.
- Paragraph shading appearance doesn't always update when removing forced line breaks from paragraphs.
- [ePub] Font Embedding fails if the World-Ready composer is selected.
- [Mac Only] Multiple record Data Merge ignores changes in page dimensions when merge is applied master page.
- [Publish Online] State actions are lost in EPUB FXL when buttons are anchored in an MSO.
- In a text frame, the button Fit Content to frame capability (button, menu, shortcuts, or double-click behavior) does not work if the last characters of the text is in the range of Unicode value 2010 to 2015.
- Previewing a font in dialog box adds the font to Recent Font list.
- Shrink frame to fit doesn't work with one line of text if the line ends with an em-dash, en-dash, or hyphen.
- [German version] Incorrect Shortcuts hints in Menus in the German language Windows systems
- Deleting text using the context Delete menu-item or backspace keyboard key does not trigger a call in custom IScrapSuite::Clear.
- Reset Workspace ignores several panels.
- Multiplying transparency effect on jpg graphic does not remove the white bounding box on the Publish online document.
- Issues encountered with Ease In/Ease Out: The acceleration/deceleration of the animation speed setting Ease In/Ease Out is inverted. It starts fast, slows down, and speeds up. It should start slow, speed up, and slow down.
- [Macbook] InDesign is listed as Graphic card dependencies and hence reduces the battery backup.
- Fit Frame to content not working when the last character of the line is a hyphen.
- [El Capitan] Relink functionality doesn’t work properly on El Capitan
- Hyperlink to email is not working when the Shared Hyperlink Destination option is checked.
For general Adobe community, visit https://community.adobe.com.
To find help on topics related to downloading, installing, and getting started with your software, visit http://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/bd-p/get-started?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all.
For product Help plus community-based instruction, inspiration, and support, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/learn_InDesign_support_en.
For assistance with product information, sales, registration, and other issues, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_support.
To contact customer care, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/intlsupport/.