Adobe Photoshop Sketch and Illustrator Draw End of Support
Here is everything you need to know about End of Support (EOS) of Adobe Photoshop Sketch and Illustrator Draw.
Adobe Photoshop Sketch and Illustrator Draw were discontinued for iOS and Android and are no longer available for download, from July 19th, 2021. Existing users can continue using the apps until January 10, 2022. For a seamless and interruption-free experience, migrate to Fresco which contains the features from Sketch and Draw and also allows you to continue working on your artwork.
For more information, please see the FAQs below.
Adobe Fresco is a free drawing and painting app made for those who create for profession or passion. Built for the latest stylus and touch devices, Adobe Fresco brings together the world's largest collection of vector, raster, and revolutionary new live brushes to deliver a completely natural painting and drawing experience. Fresco combines the brushes and capabilities from Sketch and Draw into a new powerful but easy-to-use app. Additionally, your Sketch and Draw projects can be imported into Fresco so you pick up where you left off.
There are three ways to import your layered Sketch and Draw artwork to Adobe Fresco. In all these workflows, it’s critical to ensure that you’re signed into Fresco using the same Adobe ID that you’ve used to sign in to Sketch and Draw. Next, verify that all your artwork is synced to Creative Cloud for proper migration. You can see your backed up Sketch and Draw projects at https://assets.adobe.com/mobilecreations#
- Automatic migration to Fresco: Fresco will automatically migrate your Sketch and Draw projects when you sign into it for the first time. You will see a message indicating that your Sketch and Draw projects are being migrated. The migration time depends on the amount of your artwork and Creative Cloud storage.
- If you have enough Creative Cloud storage, all your Sketch and Draw projects will automatically migrate to Fresco.
- If you don’t have enough Creative Cloud storage: Fresco will migrate as many of your most recently edited projects as possible without using all of your available Creative Cloud storage. You can open Fresco, and find your projects in Your Files > Adobe Sketch or Adobe Draw. Learn more about how to manage your Creative Cloud storage.
- Manual migration to Fresco: Open Fresco, select Import and Open, and select your Sketch or Draw project.
- Import Photoshop documents (PSD) into Fresco: If you have exported your Sketch and Draw projects into PSD, you can open Fresco, select Import and Open, and select your Sketch and Draw PSD file.
- Fresco on Windows: Go to https://assets.adobe.com/mobilecreations, select the project (s) you want to edit in Fresco, and choose Convert to Fresco.
Open Fresco, and go to Your files. You can see your imported Sketch and Draw projects within the respective folders. You can open your artwork and continue creating in Adobe Fresco. You can also export to a PNG, JPG, or PSD with layers of your Adobe Sketch and Adobe Draw artwork.
Yes! Anyone can enjoy Adobe Fresco for free and create beautiful artwork with powerful tools. For those who want to take their creations further, Adobe Fresco offers premium features which include premium brushes, shapes, and fonts.
As a free Creative Cloud user, you have access to 2GB of storage and Adobe Fresco uses your free Creative Cloud storage to import your Sketch and Draw projects (Mobile Assets). If you have a lot of Sketch and Draw assets, you may not be able to migrate all of them to Fresco.
You can permanently delete documents from the https://assets.adobe.com/deleted to free up space and import more projects.
We understand, and we want to hear from you about what you want to see in Adobe Fresco! You can see the new and upcoming features in the What's new section on the home screen. You can submit your ideas to the team for improvements or features. Go to What’s Coming > Suggest Features to visit our forum, where you can request your ideas. You can also see other user requests and vote on your favorite ideas.
Access all your Adobe content by logging into assets.adobe.com with your Adobe ID. Open Fresco and you can see your Sketch and Draw artwork in the Mobile Creations tab. Select any project, click options , and you can download a PNG or JPG of your artwork. You can also choose Convert to Fresco to migrate any single piece of artwork.
Adobe Fresco is currently not on Android. However, it is available on iOS and Windows, and might be brought to more platforms in the future. You can do the following to access your artwork from Sketch and Draw:
Download your artwork: Access all your Adobe content by logging into assets.adobe.com with your Adobe ID. Select any project, click options , and you can download a PNG or JPG of your artwork.
If you have a question that is not covered in this article, please reach out to us at @adobedrawing on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. You can also contact Adobe Fresco Community.