Adobe Fresco and Illustrator
- Adobe Fresco User Guide
- What's new in Adobe Fresco
- What is Adobe Fresco
- System requirements for Adobe Fresco
- Release notes for Adobe Fresco
- Adobe Fresco on the iPhone
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Adobe Fresco | Common questions
- Get started with the user interface
- Upgrade to a paid plan of Adobe Fresco
- Upgrade storage for Adobe Fresco
- Supported features on iPad and Windows devices
- Draw, paint, animate, and share
- Shapes in Adobe Fresco
- Mixer brushes
- Pixel brushes
- Ribbon brushes
- Live brushes
- Adjust pressure curve on stylus
- Vector brushes
- Free Transform tool
- Apply motion to artwork
- Magic Wand tool
- Smudge tool
- Liquify tool
- Add and modify text
- Publish, export, and share
- Layer masks
- Access Creative Cloud libraries in Fresco
- Add your own font
- Grids alignment
- Adobe Fresco and Creative Cloud apps
- Cloud documents
- Examples, Ideas, and Inspirations
Learn how to take your Adobe Fresco artwork to Adobe Illustrator.
With Adobe Fresco on your touch device, you can start working anywhere you want, whenever inspiration strikes. When you are back at your desk, you can easily enhance your Fresco artwork with Photoshop or Illustrator.
If you've created your artwork with vector brushes in Fresco, you can send it directly to Illustrator on iPad or desktop.
Send artwork directly to Illustrator on iPad or desktop
You can now send your documents from Fresco to Adobe Illustrator on iPad or desktop. Adobe Illustrator recognizes and preserves Fresco's vector and pixel layers. When pixel layers and vector layers are combined, they are converted to pixel layers.
- Open your artwork in Adobe Fresco.
- Tap Share icon on the title bar.
- In Open a copy select between iPad or Desktop option. You will receive a notification that your document is sent to Adobe Illustrator.
If you are signed in to the Creative Cloud desktop app, Illustrator opens automatically with the document sent from Fresco.
You can edit Fresco vector layers in Illustrator but can't edit pixel layers. When you merge vector and pixel layers, vector layers are converted to pixel layers.
Have a question or an idea?
If you have a question to ask or an idea to share, come and participate in Adobe Fresco Community. We would love to hear from you and see your creations.