Get the latest features and bug fixes by simply updating Photoshop and Adobe Camera Raw to the latest version.
- The latest/most current version is Photoshop 2019 (version 20.0.4)
- The latest/most current version of Adobe Camera Raw is 11.3
- The latest/most current version of Adobe DNG Converter is 11.3
When you're updating to a major version, consider the following:
- Configure Auto-Update > Advanced Settings to not "Remove Prior Version" until you're comfortable with the new version.
- Reinstall any third-party plug-ins that haven't been updated to use the Shared Creative Cloud Plug-in Location.
- Reinstall any third-party extensions that are not installed via Adobe Add-ons.
Launch Photoshop and choose Help > Updates.
For additional information, see Update Creative Cloud apps.
Not seeing the available updates? See Available updates not listed.
IMPORTANT - There is an issue where the About dialog and Help > System Info do not show the correct version. See this doc for more details:
To verify that you have the most recent version of Photoshop:
- macOS: Choose Photoshop > About Photoshop.
- Windows: Choose Help > About Photoshop.
To verify that you have the most recent version of Adobe Camera Raw:
- macOS: Choose Photoshop > About Plug-In > Camera Raw.
- Windows: Choose Help > About Plug-In > Camera Raw.
Having trouble installing Camera Raw updates? See Camera Raw plug-in installer.
Find a computer that is connected to the Internet, and download the update to an external drive or media that you can move to the computer that’s not on the Internet. (Note: You can install the product and updates offline, but you need momentary Internet access initially to sign in and activate your software.)
To install prior versions of Photoshop included with Creative Cloud, see Install previous versions of apps.
For special instructions for installing on macOS 10.12 (Sierra):