Get files Sample files to practice with (ZIP, 2 MB)
Customize the slideshow by trying one of the following options:
- Change the Transition and Transition speed of your slideshow.
- Select Full Screen to resize your slideshow to fill the entire screen.
- Select the Lightbox option in the Layout section to display the contents of the lightbox while dimming the rest of the page.
Note: Preview the slideshow options by choosing File > Preview Page in Browser.
To add images to the slideshow, click the Add images icon at the top of the Slideshow Options menu and select images from the folder that is provided with this tutorial. Go to: Using Widgets in Adobe Muse > Images > Slideshow Images.
Select all the images in the folder and click Open. Notice how the images you selected populate the slideshow.
To add a Contact Form, expand the Forms section and choose Simple Contact.
Experiment with these options:
- Add more fields by checking additional Standard Fields. Add a custom field by clicking the add button in Add Custom Fields.
- Change the font color by double-clicking to select the Field label. Then change the color in the Control panel at the top.
To add a navigation menu, it is recommended that you apply it to the Master Page. Switch to the Plan mode and double-click the Master page thumbnail (in the Masters section at the bottom of the screen) to open it.
In the Widgets Library, open the Menus section and choose either a Horizontal or a Vertical Menu widget to drag on to the page.
Experiment with this option:
- Completely customize the design of your menu by changing the Fill and Stroke or adding Effects to the menu elements.
Notice that if you go back to Plan mode and change the order of pages in your site, the navigation menu will update accordingly.
That's it! You're done. Please provide feedback in our survey so that we can make sure this tutorial is as useful as possible.