Aero’s scene graph interface lets you view and manage all the contents in the 3D scene. You can easily rename, delete, or lock assets, make targeted selections, and toggle visibility.
To open the scene graph in Edit mode, tap the icon on the lower right corner.
The following preferences appear in the scene graph window:
- Lock: Prevents you from editing multiple assets that are placed next to each other. Assets are in unlock mode by default. To lock or unlock the ability to edit an asset, select the asset and tap the icon.
Tap on an object to select it. A selected object is highlighted and a surface guide is drawn under it.
If you turn the camera away from the selected object, an arrow pops up on the screen to direct you back to the object.
Tap on the overflow menu to enter Multi-select mode. Then, tap on all the objects to select them.
|Object manipulation type
|Direct manipulation||Select one of more objects using the actions to edit your scene.
||Select an object and tap on the individual tool icons to move, scale, or rotate.
The following preferences appear in the Scale window:
- Autoscale adjusts the asset size automatically to fit into the screen view. 20.0 centimeters is the default value. However, you can change the default modifier or chose to turn off Autoscale in the settings menu.
- Original size lets you change the asset size to the original dimension as read in the asset source file.
- Lock lets you fix the aspect ratio of the scale settings. This option is turned ON by default.
|Move||Tap the Pivot handle to move the object along an axis.
|Scale||Drag the square handles to scale the object image. The scale is uniform if the corresponding lock button is On in the Rotate panel.
|Rotate||Drag the circle-shaped handles to rotate the object.
To learn how to work with 3D Gizmo on desktop, see Workspace basics.
Select the asset and choose any of these edit actions:
- Behaviors: Add interactivity to your assets.
- Duplicate: Create a copy of the selected asset.
- Delete: Delete the selected asset.
- Rename: Edit to save the name of the selected asset.
We've got you started on how to place assets in the scene. After you place your assets, go ahead and add interactivity to the objects.