Customer Journey Analytics | Product Description
Effective Date: December 12, 2022
|Products and Services||License Metric|
|Customer Journey Analytics||Per Million Rows of Data|
|Additional Ad Hoc Query Users||Per Pack|
|Additional Data Lake Storage||Per Terabyte|
|Additional Sandboxes||Per Pack
|Advanced Enterprise Source Connectors
|Attribution AI||Per Million Attribution AI Insights
||Per Compute Hours
|Extended Data Capacity||Per Million Rows of Data
|Healthcare Shield||Per Each
|Ingestion Capacity||Per Million Rows of Data|
|Privacy and Security Shield||Per Each|
|Real-Time CDP Connections
||Per Million Outgoing Calls
|Reporting Concurrency||Per Pack
What is Customer Journey Analytics?
Customer Journey Analytics enables Customer to access an Analysis Workspace experience on Adobe Experience Platform infrastructure (e.g., data ingestion tools, data governance tools, and the Data Lake). This experience is different and distinct from the experience available in Adobe Analytics. Customer Journey Analytics includes Bundled Services.
Customer’s use of Customer Journey Analytics is subject to the following:
- Rows of Data. Customer may store up to the number of Rows of Data authorized in the Sales Order.
- Concurrent Customer Journey Analytics Report Requests. Customer Journey Analytics supports up to 5 concurrent report requests unless licensed separately.
- Sandboxes. Customer Journey Analytics includes up to 5 Sandboxes.
- Data Lake Storage.
- The total quantity of data ingested into Adobe Experience Platform Data Lake per year, in conjunction with Customer’s Customer Journey Analytics use case, may not exceed 3 times Total Authorized Data Lake Storage.
- The total quantity of data stored in Adobe Experience Platform Data Lake, in conjunction with Customer’s Customer Journey Analytics use case, may not exceed Total Authorized Data Lake Storage.
- First-generation Data Activation. Each year Customer may export, through batch, to any non-Adobe solution (directly or indirectly), First-generation Data in a quantity equivalent to Total Authorized Data Lake Storage through the Data Access API (or any other means within Customer Journey Analytics).
- Query Service Users. Customer Journey Analytics supports 5 concurrent Query Service Users, subject to the Performance Guardrails and Static Limits detailed below.
- Rows of Data Ingested into Customer Journey Analytics. The total number of Rows of Data ingested from the Adobe Experience Platform Data Lake into Customer Journey Analytics per year may not exceed 3 times the number of Rows of Data authorized in the Sales Order.
- Sources. Customer may configure non-Adobe sources into Customer Journey Analytics (through UI and API), however Customer may not import data from Advanced Enterprise Source Connectors unless licensed separately.
- Ad-hoc Queries will time out after 10 minutes.
Analysis Workspace Projects:
- Exportable Rows per Table. Customer Journey Analytics supports the export of up to 50,000 rows for a single dimension in the user interface.
- Panels per Project. Customer Journey Analytics projects support up to 15 panels per project.
- Rows. Customer Journey Analytics supports the display of 400 rows per table in the user interface.
- Visualizations per Panel. Customer Journey Analytics supports up to 25 visualizations per panel.
- Customer may configure up to 35 Attribution AI Instances per year to analyze the impact of up to an average of 60 independent touchpoints on a specified conversion event.
- Customer may configure up to 10 region-based iterations of each Attribution AI Instance.
- Customer may export, through batch, up to 12 times the number of authorized Attribution AI Insights, together with any unique identifiers associated with such Attribution AI Insights, per year.
- Customer may be provided access to third-party systems selected by Adobe to view pre-built reports based on Attribution AI Insights generated by the On-demand Services.
- Audience Filters. Customer Journey Analytics supports up to a maximum of 20 filters per Audience.
- Number of Audience Identities. Customer Journey Analytics supports up to 20 million identities per Audience.
- Audience Refresh Frequency. The maximum frequency an Audience may be refreshed is every 4 hours.
- Audience Refresh Lookback Window. Customer Journey Analytics supports a maximum Audience refresh lookback window of 90 days.
- Refreshing Audience Expiration Date. Audiences will cease refreshing 13 months from the date of creation. Customers have the ability to extend this for an additional 13 months.
- Number of Refreshing Audiences. Customer Journey Analytics supports up to 75 refreshing Audiences for Select customers, up to 100 refreshing Audiences for Prime customers, and up to 150 refreshing Audiences for Ultimate customers.
Automated Dataset Expiration:
- Customer may schedule up to 20 automated dataset expiration work orders per month.
- Query Service. Customer’s right to use Query Service is limited to running Ad-hoc Queries and supports up to 5 concurrent Query Service Users and up to 1 concurrently running Ad-hoc Query for the purpose of data ingestion validation.
Customer Journey Analytics Data Transfer Limits:
- Rows per Unique Person ID. Customer Journey Analytics will only ingest up to 1,000,000 event rows per each unique person ID within a connection.
- Unique Key Strings per Lookup Dataset. Customer Journey Analytics will only ingest up to 10,000,000 unique keys per lookup dataset.
- Customer may designate any hub (or principal) Adobe Experience Platform data center (currently located in the United States, the Netherlands, and Australia) as its data residency location. Data will ultimately be stored in the designated data center unless Customer otherwise instructs.
Data Landing Zone:
- Customer will receive access to one Data Landing Zone per Sandbox. The maximum data Customer may store across all Data Landing Zones is equal to the total data storage provided in connection with all Adobe Experience Platform Products and Services licensed to Customer. Customer may use the Data Landing Zone solely to move Customer Data into and out of Adobe Experience Platform. Data will be automatically deleted from the Data Landing Zone after 7 days.
Filters and Calculated Metrics:
- Containers per Filter. Customer Journey Analytics supports up to 50 containers per filter.
- Metrics per Calculated Metric. Customer Journey Analytics Calculated Metrics support up to 25 metrics per calculated metric.
- Metrics and Dimensions per Filter. Customer Journey Analytics supports up to 25 unique metrics and dimensions per filter.
- Nested Containers per Filter. Customer Journey Analytics supports up to 10 nested containers per filter.
- Rules per Filter. Customer Journey Analytics supports up to 100 filter rules per filter.
- String Comparisons per Dimension per Filter. Customer Journey Analytics supports up to 100 string comparisons per dimension per filter.
Unlicensed Features. Certain aspects of Customer Journey Analytics and its Add-ons may be provided through Adobe Experience Platform, but unless licensed separately, Customer is not licensed to, and must not, access or use Data Science Workspace, Profile Service, Identity Service or Segmentation Service components in Adobe Experience Platform, except for use in conjunction with Bundled Services.
Additional Ad-hoc Query Users means an add-on to Customer Journey Analytics increasing Customer’s authorized number of concurrent Query Service Users from 5 to 10 and an addition of 1 concurrently running Ad-hoc Query. Should Customer license more than one Additional Ad-hoc Query Users pack, the increased capacity identified above will be added again to Customer’s overall entitlements (e.g., a customer licensing 2 Additional Ad-hoc Query User packs will be entitled to a total of 15 Query Service Users and 3 concurrent Ad-hoc Queries).
Add-on(s) means additional Products and Services that may be licensed to Customer and identified on the Sales Order.
Ad-hoc Query means an ad-hoc query generated from the Query Service Editor or PSQL Client, as applicable.
Adobe Experience Platform means an open and extensible collection of services that allows Customer to create and manage actionable profiles using various sources across its enterprise and to analyze data to derive insights and drive personalized experiences.
Advanced Enterprise Source Connectors means Amazon Redshift, Apache Kafka, Azure EventHub, AWS Kinesis, Azure Synapse Analytics, Google BigQuery, Google PubSub, and Snowflake.
Attribution AI is an Add-on, and enables Customer to measure and optimize consumer experiences by applying pre-built machine learning models that help to reveal the impact of individual consumer interactions on consumer conversion. Customer may generate up to the number of Attribution AI Insights authorized in the Sales Order.
Attribution AI Insight is an individual machine learning explanation of a conversion explained by marketing activities. One or more Attribution AI Insights are produced for each unique identifier processed through an Attribution AI Instance during each Scoring Run.
Attribution AI Instances is an individual machine learning model explanation of business goals and conversions explained by marketing activities across the customer journey. One or more Attribution AI Instance is produced for each unique identifier processed through an Attribution AI Instance during each Scoring Run.
Audience means a set or list of identities that have both an identity namespace and a specific ID related to that identity namespace. Audiences are transportable from the Adobe Experience Platform and applications that sit on top of it (such as Customer Journey Analytics). Audiences can contain mixed identity-namespace combinations.
Bundled Services means access to the following limited Adobe Experience Platform services: Data Lake and Query Service.
Data Lake means the analytical data store within Adobe Experience Platform.
Data Landing Zone means a cloud-based data storage facility for temporary file storage provisioned with Adobe Experience Platform that Customer may use, as an option, to move data into and out of Adobe Experience Platform. Data Landing Zones are a Shared Feature.
Entitlements means usage limits that are strictly monitored and enforced by Adobe. Should Customer exceed an Entitlement, Customer may be obligated to pay overusage fees or license additional capacity.
Filter means a set of rules that, when evaluated over a set of data for a time period, produces a subset of data. A filter can be used in the process of creating an Audience when coupled with other supporting services. Filters are defined and maintained in Customer Journey Analytics.
First-generation Data means raw data (i.e., data that has not been enriched with insights, correlations, etc. via Customer Journey Analytics) directly ingested into Customer Journey Analytics from Customer’s third-party data stores or Adobe Experience Cloud solutions.
Healthcare Shield is an Adobe Experience Platform Add-on designed to provide access to the following advanced privacy, governance, and security capabilities: customer managed keys, extended thresholds for automated dataset expiration (up to 50 work orders per month).
Non-production Sandbox means a Sandbox that can be used exclusively for non-production development and testing. Non-production Sandboxes support a volume of data up to Total Data Lake Non-production Storage (measured cumulatively across all of Customer’s authorized Non-production Sandboxes).
Overusage Cycle means the period in which the License Metric is totaled to determine whether the committed Quantity of the License Metric is fully consumed and whether the Overusage Rate will apply.
Overusage Rate means the Overusage Rate is detailed in the Adobe Products and Services Pricing Detail Table of the applicable Sales Order. Should Customer’s use of Customer Journey Analytics exceed its committed Quantity, Customer will incur overusage fees as incurred. These fees are calculated by measuring Customer’s average of Rows of Data during the Overusage Cycle at the end of the applicable Overage Cycle (e.g., if the Overage Cycle is quarterly, the applicable time period will be the prior consecutive three-month period, minus Customer’s annual committed Quantity, multiplied by the Overusage Rate, and then divide by four).
Performance Guardrail means usage limits that relate to the scoping of Customer’s proposed use cases. Should Customer exceed a Performance Guardrail, Customer may experience performance degradation; Adobe will not be responsible for such performance degradation. Customers who consistently exceed a Performance Guardrail may elect to license additional capacity to avoid performance degradation.
Privacy and Security Shield is an Adobe Experience Platform Add-on enabling Customer to access the following advanced privacy, governance, and security capabilities: customer managed keys, extended thresholds for automated dataset expiration (up to 50 work orders per month).
Query Service means a service in the Adobe Experience Platform that facilitates Customer's use of standard SQL to query and transform data in Adobe Experience Platform. Query Service is a Shared Feature.
Query Service User means any User making an SQL query to Query Service through the Query Service user interface, API, or external system any for data analysis or data exploration.
Row of Data means the daily average rows of data available for analysis within Customer Journey Analytics.
Sandbox means a logical separation within any Adobe On-demand Service that accesses Adobe Experience Platform isolating data and operations. Sandboxes can be either environments used for production purposes or Non-production Sandboxes. Sandboxes used for production purposes share the authorized entitlements of the base Adobe Experience Platform production system (measured cumulatively across all of Customer’s Sandboxes used for production purposes). Non-production Sandboxes share the authorized entitlements specified with non-production use cases (measured cumulatively across all of Customer’s authorized Non-Production Sandboxes). Sandboxes are a Shared Feature.
Scoping Parameters means usage limits that relate to the scoping of Customer’s proposed use case. Should Customer exceed a Scoping Parameter, Adobe will work with Customer to remedy the issue leading to overusage. Should Customer persistently exceed a Scoping Parameter, Customer may be required to license additional capacity.
Scoring Run means the processing of unique identifiers through an Instance.
Shared Feature means a feature or functionality and its associated limitations that are shared (i.e., not additive) across all applicable Adobe Experience Platform-based Products and Services licensed by Customer. If any of Customer’s other applicable Adobe Experience Platform-based Product and Services provide a higher limitation (either because the base-level limitation is higher or because Customer has licensed an available add-on), the highest limit will apply to all of Customer’s applicable Adobe Experience Platform-based Products and Services.
Static Limit means a usage limit that relates to the functional boundaries of Customer Journey Analytics and a usage limit that relates to the technical boundaries of Adobe Experience Platform. Customer may not modify Static Limits.
Total Authorized Data Lake Storage means Total Data Lake Production Storage plus Total Data Lake Non-production Storage.
Total Data Lake Production Storage means 5 kilobytes multiplied by the total number of licensed Rows of Data.
Total Data Lake Non-production Storage means 10% of Total Data Lake Production Storage.
Inicia sesión en tu cuenta
Vínculos rápidosVer todos los planes Administrar los planes