At the top of the Adobe Connect Central window, click Administration.
Change the timeout period
- Adobe Connect User Guide
- Adobe Connect Meeting
- Adobe Connect meeting room basics
- Start, attend, and manage Adobe Connect meetings and sessions
- Adobe Connect application for desktop
- Adobe Connect pre-meeting diagnostic test
- Adobe Connect Central home page
- Share content during an Adobe Connect meeting
- Update and manage Adobe Connect meetings
- View meeting reports and analytics data
- Notes, chat, Q&A, and polls in Adobe Connect meeting
- Accessibility features in Adobe Connect
- Keyboard shortcuts in Adobe Connect
- Create virtual meeting rooms and arrange layouts
- Breakout rooms in Adobe Connect meetings
- Manage meeting attendees in Adobe Connect
- Adobe Connect administration and maintenance
- Enabling Adobe Connect HTML client
- Enabling single sign-on in Adobe Connect
- Change the timeout period
- Configure audio providers for Universal Voice
- Create and import users and groups in Adobe Connect
- Enhance Adobe Connect account security
- Generate usage reports in Adobe Connect Central
- Administer and manage Adobe Connect accounts
- Manage users and groups
- Set permissions for library files and folders
- Back up user data, database, and settings of Adobe Connect server
- Build custom reports from Adobe Connect database
- Maintain disk space and clean cache on an Adobe Connect server
- Manage and monitor Adobe Connect server logs
- Start and stop Adobe Connect services
- Adobe Connect Events
- Adobe Connect Training and Seminars
- About Adobe Connect courses and curriculum for training
- Conduct trainings with Adobe Connect
- Create and manage seminars
- Create training courses in Adobe Connect
- Create and manage training curriculum in Adobe Connect
- About Virtual Classrooms in Adobe Connect
- Adobe Connect reports to monitor training features
- Participate in Adobe Connect training sessions and meetings
- Closed captioning in Adobe Connect
- Audio and video conferencing in Adobe Connect
- Manage user content in Adobe Connect
Change the timeout period of an inactive Adobe Connect session to enhance security.
To keep Adobe Connect Central more secure, you can change the length of time a session remains open without activity. When the session reaches your specified timeout period, any unsaved data is lost.
Click Session Settings.
Enter a timeout length in minutes.
The Web session timeout in minutes field controls the timeout values for Adobe Connect Central. The minimum and maximum permissible values for this parameter are 5 and 720. The default is 30 minutes.
The Connect application for desktop session timeout in minutes field controls the timeout values for the meeting session in the Adobe Connect application for desktop in Windows and Mac. The minimum and maximum permissible values for this parameter are 0 to 43,200 (30 days). The default is 4 days.
For the timeout duration set above, you can close and reopen any number of sessions in the Adobe Connect application for desktop without having to re-enter your login credentials. This behavior is applicable to the application for both Windows and Mac.
To configure the timeouts at an account level, see Configure the session timeout value.
More like this
Logg på kontoen din
HurtigkoblingerVis alle planene dine Administrer planene dine