Adobe Experience Platform Activation (B2P Edition) | Product Description
Last updated: 12 December 2022
|Products and Services
Adobe Experience Platform Activation (B2P Edition)
Consisting of the following components, identified separately on a Sales Order:
|Additional Ad Hoc Query Users
|Additional Batch API Activation
|Additional Profile API Calls
||Per Million Profile API Calls
|Additional Profile Richness
What is Adobe Experience Platform Activation (B2P Edition)?
Adobe Experience Platform Activation (B2P Edition) is an open and extensible platform that helps customers stitch data across the enterprise, powering real-time customer profiles that can be managed through data governance to drive personalized experiences. Adobe Experience Platform Activation (B2P Edition) is a package offering a subset of the functionalities included in Adobe Experience Platform. Adobe Experience Platform Activation (B2P Edition) includes Bundled Services as set forth below.
Customer’s use of Adobe Experience Platform Activation (B2P Edition) is subject to the following:
- Addressable Audience. The Addressable Audience is the Consumer Audience plus five times the Business Audience authorized in the Sales Order.
- Accounts. Customer’s count of Accounts must be equal to or less than the quantity of its Addressable Audience. To the extent Customer's count of Accounts is greater than its Addressable Audience, Customer will be obligated to pay for excess Accounts as if such Accounts were Businessperson Profiles.
- Initial Implementation Period. Prior to the Initial License Term Start Date, Customer is granted a limited license to access Real-time Customer Data Platform (B2P Edition) for the sole purpose of implementation and testing at no additional cost to Customer, subject to all other terms and conditions of the Agreement.
The following Scoping Parameters apply to Customer’s Real-time Customer Data Platform (B2P Edition) production purposes without Add-ons:
- Average Profile Richness. Customer’s Average Profile Richness is less than or equal to (i) 100 kilobytes multiplied by five times its Business Audience, plus 75 kilobytes multiplied by its Consumer Audience, (ii) divided by the total Addressable Audience.
The Average Profile Richness may be expressed as follows:
|Average Profile Richness (kB)
(100 kB * 5 * Business Audience) + (75 kB * Consumer Audience)
For example, if Customer’s Business Audience is 5 million Profiles and Customer’s Consumer Audience is 25 million Profiles, then Customer’s Addressable Audience is 50 million and Customer’s Average Profile Richness is less than or equal to 87.5 kilobytes:
(100 kB * 5 * 5M) + (75 kB * 25M) / (5 * 5M + 50M) = (2.5 TB + 1.875 TB) / 50M = 4.375 TB / 50M = 87.5 kB
- Second-generation Data Activation. Customer may batch export (directly or indirectly) to any non-Adobe solution an average of up to 200 kilobytes of Second-generation Data per Profile per year, through the Data Access API or any other means within Adobe Experience Platform Activation (B2P Edition). This Scoping Parameter excludes any Second-generation Data exported through pre-built destinations as described in Audience Activation below.
- Profile Activation. Customer may process an aggregate of up to 5 Profile API Calls per Profile per year (e.g., a Customer with a licensed entitlement of 1 million Profiles could process up to 5 million Profile API Calls per year, aggregated and not tied to each Profile).
The following Performance Guardrails apply to Customer’s Adobe Experience Platform Activation (B2P Edition) production purposes without Add-ons:
- Sandboxes. Adobe Experience Platform Activation (B2P Edition) includes up to 5 Sandboxes.
- Ad Hoc Queries. Ad Hoc Queries will time out after 10 minutes.
- Adobe Audience Manager Data Flows. For customers ingesting data into Adobe Experience Platform Activation (B2P Edition) from Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Experience Platform Activation (B2P Edition) only supports first-party data sources flowing from Adobe Audience Manager to the Profile Service to be activated through Adobe Experience Platform Activation (B2P Edition).
- Audience Activation. Customer may export an average of up to 1,500 kilobytes of Second-generation Data per Profile per year to pre-built destinations available within the Adobe Experience Platform Activation (B2P Edition) or to custom destinations via custom destination connectors Customer builds using Adobe’s Destination SDK. All pre-built destinations are approved for use cases involving only Consumer Audience Profiles, while Business Audience use cases have a subset of approved pre-built destinations.
- Batch Segmentation Completion Time. Batch Segmentation Jobs may take up to 8 hours to complete.
- Batch Segmentation Jobs. Customer may process up to 1 Batch Segmentation Job per day.
- Data Ingested per Year. The total quantity of data ingested into Adobe Experience Platform Activation (B2P Edition) may not exceed 3 times the Total Authorized Profile Storage in Adobe Experience Platform Activation (B2P Edition) per year.
- Data Landing Zone. Customer will receive access to one Data Landing Zone per Sandbox. The maximum amount of data Customer may store across all Data Landing Zones is equal to the total data storage provided in connection with all Adobe Experience Platform Products and Services licensed to Customer. Customer may use the Data Landing Zone solely to move Customer Data into and out of Adobe Experience Platform. Data will be automatically deleted from the Data landing Zone after 7 days.
- First-generation Data Activation. Customer may batch export (directly or indirectly) to any non-Adobe solution an average of up to 500 kilobytes of First-generation Data per Profile per year, through the Data Access API or any other means within Adobe Experience Platform Activation (B2P Edition).
- North American Data Flow. Customer Data associated with Profiles activated through B2B Customer Data Platform – Activation will flow to streaming destinations through North America.
- Preview/Estimate. Adobe Experience Platform Activation (B2P Edition) supports up to 5 concurrent Users of the preview/estimate functionality of the Segmentation Service, and requests may take up to 30 seconds to complete. If more than 5 preview/estimate Users are working concurrently, Customer may experience performance degradation.
- Profile Merge Policies. Customer may use up to 3 concurrent Profile Merge Policies, including any system Profile Merge Policies.
- Sources. All pre-built data sources are approved for use cases involving only Consumer Audience Profiles, while Business Audience use cases have a subset of approved pre-built data sources.
- Streaming Segmentation. Streaming Segmentation supports up to 1500 inbound events per second. Streaming Segmentation may take up to 5 minutes to qualify a Profile for segment membership.
- Unlicensed Features. Certain aspects of Adobe Experience Platform Activation (B2P Edition) may be accessed through Adobe Experience Platform, but unless separately licensed, Customer is not licensed to and must not access or use the Data Lake, Data Science Workspace, Query Service or Segment Match components in Adobe Experience Platform, except in conjunction with Bundled Services.
Account means a record of information representing a business as represented in the Profile Service. Accounts are a Shared Feature.
Additional Ad Hoc Query Users means an add-on to increase Customer’s authorized concurrent Query Service Users entitlement from 1 to 5 for the first Additional Ad Hoc Query Users pack purchased, and by 5 additional concurrent Query Service users and 1 additional concurrently running Ad Hoc Query for every subsequent Additional Ad Hoc Query Users pack purchased (e.g., a Customer licensing 1 Additional Ad Hoc Query User pack is entitled to a total of 5 concurrent Query Service Users and 1 concurrently running Ad Hoc Query, while a Customer licensing 2 Additional Ad Hoc Query User packs is entitled to a total of 10 concurrent Query Service Users and 2 concurrently running Ad Hoc Queries).
Additional Profile Richness means an increase in Customer’s authorized Average Profile Richness, by 25 kilobytes per Profile for each Additional Profile Richness pack.
Add-on(s) means additional Products and Services that may be licensed to Customer and identified on the Sales Order.
Ad Hoc Query means an ad hoc query generated from the Query Service Editor, PSQL Client, or Data Science Workspace, as applicable.
Addressable Audience means the sum of Customer’s Business Audience Entitlement and the Consumer Audience Entitlement.
Adobe Experience Platform means an open and extensible collection of services that allows Customer to create and manage actionable Profiles using various sources across its enterprise to derive insights and drive personalized experiences.
Advanced Enterprise Destination Connectors means AWS Kinesis, Azure EventHub and HTTP API.
Advanced Enterprise Source Connectors means Amazon Redshift, Apache Kafka, AWS Kinesis, Azure EventHub, Azure Synapse Analytics, Google BigQuery, Google PubSub, and Snowflake.
Average Non-production Profile Richness means the sum of all data stored within Non-production Sandboxes at any point in time, divided by the number of authorized Non-production Profiles.
Average Profile Richness means the sum of all production data stored within the Profile stores in Adobe Experience Platform (i.e., Profile Service and Identity Service) at any point in time, divided by the number of authorized Profiles, as described above. Average Profile Richness is a Shared Feature.
Batch Segmentation Job means a call to execute the evaluation of defined segments for all existing Profiles, which may be initiated or pre-scheduled via Adobe Experience Platform APIs, the Adobe Experience Platform UI or any integrated Adobe solution. Batch Segmentation Jobs are a Shared Feature.
Bundled Services means access to the following limited Adobe Experience Platform services:
- Data Lake. Customer may access Customer Data in the Data Lake for up to:
- 7 days solely to facilitate data onboarding into Adobe Experience Platform Activation (B2P Edition), limited Ad Hoc Queries and First-generation Data activation; and
- 180 days solely to facilitate use cases involving Customer AI Intelligent Service training or scoring.
- Query Service. Customer’s right to use of Query Service is limited to running Ad Hoc Queries and supports up to 1 concurrent Query Service User and up to 1 concurrently running Ad Hoc Query for the purpose of data ingestion validation.
- Customer AI Intelligent Service.
- Customer AI Intelligent Service is not intended for use with Account or Opportunity information linked to Businessperson Profiles. If so used, Documentation on Customer AI Intelligent Service shall not apply to its performance and function; and
- Customer may generate up to 52 Insights per Profile per year through Customer AI Intelligent Service, subject to the Static Limits associated with Customer AI Intelligent Service.
Business Audience means the number of Businessperson Profiles identified as “Business Audience” on the Sales Order.
Businessperson Profile means a Directly Identifiable Profile (a) that includes connection(s) to an Account or an Opportunity, or (b) for which “company” name or field in the standard data model is populated. For each Businessperson Profile, Customer may store and process up to four additional Profiles.
Consumer Audience means the number of Profiles identified as “Consumer Audience” on the Sales Order.
Customer AI Intelligent Service is a Bundled Service that enables Customer to develop personalized consumer experiences for non-Businessperson Profiles by applying pre-built machine learning propensity models which provide advanced predictions on individual consumer behavior along with an understanding of why individual consumers may react in certain ways. Customer may create up to 35 Instances per year. Adobe Professional Services may be required to utilize Customer AI Intelligent Services.
Data Lake means the analytical data store within Adobe Experience Platform. Data Lake is a Shared Feature.
Data Landing Zone means a cloud-based data storage facility for temporary file storage provisioned with Adobe Experience Platform that Customer may use, as an option, to move Customer Data into and out of Adobe Experience Platform. Data Landing Zones are a Shared Feature.
Directly Identifiable Information means information that can be used to directly identify an individual person, including Stable Identifiers.
Directly Identifiable Profile means a Profile that includes Directly Identifiable Information.
Entitlements means usage limits that are strictly monitored and enforced by Adobe. Should Customer exceed an Entitlement, Customer may be obligated to pay overusage fees or to license additional capacity.
First-generation Data means raw data (i.e., data that has not been enriched with insights, correlations, audience creation, etc. via Adobe Experience Platform Activation (B2P Edition)) directly ingested into Adobe Experience Platform Activation (B2P Edition) from Customer’s data stores or Adobe Experience Cloud solutions.
Identity Graph means observed relationships between 1 or more identities, which are determined to refer to the same individual.
Identity Service means a service in Adobe Experience Platform that creates and manages Identity Graphs. Identity Service is a Shared Feature.
Initial License Term means the first time Customer licenses Real-time Customer Data Platform (B2P Edition) and specifically excludes any renewals, amendments, and upsells.
Insight means an individual machine learning prediction or explanation of an outcome. One or more Insights is produced for each Profile processed through an Instance during each Scoring Run of Customer AI Intelligent Service.
Instance means an Intelligent Services machine learning model employed to predict a specified outcome (e.g., variant Customer AI Models might be produced to individual predict conversion propensity, free sign-up propensity, churn propensity, etc.).
Non-production Profiles means Profiles that can only be deployed in Non-production Sandboxes for development and testing purposes.
Non-production Sandbox means a Sandbox that can be used exclusively for development and testing with Non-production Profiles. Non-production Sandboxes support a volume of Non-production Profiles up to 10% of the Addressable Audience (measured cumulatively across all of Customer’s authorized Non-production Sandboxes). Non-Production Profiles are provided in addition to the Profiles provided in the Addressable Audience. Customer is entitled to up to (i) an Average Non-production Profile Richness equal to Customer’s then-applicable Average Profile Richness (measured cumulatively across all of Customer’s authorized Non-production Sandboxes); and (ii) 1 Batch Segmentation Job per day per Non-production Sandbox, for use in conjunction with its Non-production Sandboxes.
Opportunity means a record of information representing a sales opportunity as represented in the Profile Service.
Overusage Rate means the Overusage Rate detailed in the Adobe Products and Services Pricing Detail Table of the applicable Sales Order. Should Customer’s use of the Businessperson Profiles or Profiles exceed the committed quantity, Customer will incur overusage fees equal to sum of all daily overages incurred when Customer’s use of Businessperson Profiles or Profiles exceeds the quantity licensed. The daily Profiles overusage fees are calculated as follows:
(quantity of the Businessperson Profiles or Profiles consumed) -
(quantity of the Businessperson Profiles or Profiles purchased)
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if Customer exceeds its contracted Businessperson Profiles or Profiles entitlement, Customer will have up to 7 consecutive days commencing on the first day the Businessperson Profiles or Profiles entitlement is exceeded (the “Grace Period”), during which overage fees will not be assessed in order to allow Customer time to bring its total Businessperson Profiles or Profiles usage back below its contracted entitlement during the Grace Period.
Performance Guardrails means usage limits that relate to the scoping of Customer’s proposed use case. Should Customer exceed a Performance Guardrail, Customer may experience performance degradation; Adobe will not be responsible for such performance degradation. Customers who consistently exceed a Performance Guardrail may elect to license additional capacity and avoid performance degradation.
Profile means a record of information representing an individual (including Directly Identifiable Profiles and Pseudonymous Profiles) as represented in the Profile Service. Data included in a Profile may include data related to the individual’s attributes, behavior, and segment membership. Profile volumes are determined based on the default deterministic Identity Graph included with Adobe Experience Platform Activation (B2P Edition).
Profile API Call means a call made from any non-Adobe solution (directly or indirectly) to an Adobe Experience Platform Activation REST-based API that returns or activates a single Profile.
Profile Merge Policy means rules that the Profile Service uses to determine how data from different sources will be combined to create unified Profiles.
Profile Service means a data store within Adobe Experience Platform where Profiles are created and stored. Profile Service is a Shared Feature.
Pseudonymous Profile means a Profile that includes no Directly Identifiable Information.
Query Service means a service in the Adobe Experience Platform that facilitates Customer's use of standard SQL to query and transform data in Adobe Experience Platform. Query Service is a Shared Feature.
Query Service User means any User making an SQL query to Query Service through the Query Service user interface, a Notebook, Experience Platform API, or external system any for data analysis or data exploration.
Sandbox means a logical separation within Customer’s instance of any Adobe On-demand Service that accesses Adobe Experience Platform isolating data and operations. Sandboxes can either be used for production purposes or Non-production Sandboxes. Sandboxes used for production purposes share the authorized entitlements of the base Adobe Experience Platform Activation (B2P Edition) production system (measured cumulatively across all of Customer’s Sandboxes used for production purposes). Non-production Sandboxes share the authorized entitlements specified with non-production use cases (measured cumulatively across all of Customer’s authorized Non-Production Sandboxes). Sandboxes are a Shared Feature.
Second-generation Data means anything other than First-generation Data.
Scoping Parameters means usage limits that relate to the scoping of Customer’s proposed use case. Should Customer exceed a Scoping Parameter, Adobe will work with Customer to remedy the issue which led to overusage. Should Customer persistently exceed a Scoping Parameter, Customer may be required to license additional capacity.
Scoring Run means the processing of Profiles through an Instance.
Segmentation Service means the service within Adobe Experience Platform that allows Customer to create and manage its Profile segments. Segmentation Service is a Shared Feature.
Shared Feature means a feature or functionality and its associated limitations that are shared (i.e., not additive) across all applicable Adobe Experience Platform-based Products and Services licensed by Customer. If any of Customer’s other applicable Adobe Experience Platform-based Product and Services provide a higher limitation (either because the base-level limitation is higher or because Customer has licensed an available add-on), the highest limit will apply to all of Customer’s applicable Adobe Experience Platform-based Products and Services, except as expressly set forth otherwise for such limitation.
Stable Identifier means any identifier other than a cookie ID or device ID.
Static Limit means a usage limit that relates to the technical boundaries of Adobe Experience Platform Activation (B2P Edition). Customer may not modify Static Limits.
Streaming Segmentation means updating segment membership for a Profile as new data enters the Segmentation Service through a streaming flow. Segment membership is evaluated based on the current Profile attributes and the value of the current event, without taking historical behavior into account. Streaming Segmentation is a Shared Feature.
Total Authorized Profile Storage means Total Production Storage plus Total Non-production Storage. Total Production Storage is a Shared Feature.
Total Non-production Storage means Average Non-production Profile Richness (including any add-ons) multiplied by the number of authorized Non-production Profiles. Total Non-Production Storage is a Shared Feature.
Total Production Storage means Average Profile Richness (including any add-ons) multiplied by the Addressable Audience. Total Production Storage is a Shared Feature.
Logg på kontoen din
HurtigkoblingerVis alle planene dine Administrer planene dine