What is Adobe Premiere Rush
- Adobe Premiere Rush User Guide
- What is Adobe Premiere Rush
- Adobe Premiere Rush system requirements
- What's new in Adobe Premiere Rush
- Release Notes | Adobe Premiere Rush
- Get to know the Adobe Premiere Rush interface
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Adobe Premiere Rush | Common questions
- Tips and tricks
- How project syncing works in Adobe Premiere Rush
- Import footage
- Edit video
- Edit your video in the timeline
- Add and refine audio
- Change video color, size, and position
- Create titles
- Add transitions, pan and zoom effects and automatically reframe your clips
- Transform clip properties
- Change aspect ratio of your video
- Create a picture-in-picture effect
- Speed up or slow down video
- Use fonts from Adobe Fonts
- Duplicating projects and sequences
- Export video
- Premiere Rush on iOS and Android
- Adobe Premiere Rush on mobile | Common questions
- Create and edit videos using Adobe Premiere Rush on iOS
- Export video to social media channels
- Create and edit videos using Adobe Premiere Rush on Android
- Manage Adobe Premiere Rush subscriptions on iOS
- Manage Adobe Premiere Rush subscriptions on Android
- Manage Adobe Premiere Rush subscriptions on Samsung Galaxy Store
Learn how to create and share online videos from your devices using Adobe Premiere Rush.
Premiere Rush is an all-in-one video creation tool that you can use to capture, edit, and share professional-looking videos quickly on your social channels, such as YouTube or Facebook.
Move seamlessly across devices (mobile or desktop) and feel confident that you can pick up where you left off with automatic project syncing. With a consistent experience across desktop and mobile devices, the power of Premiere Rush is available wherever you go.
What can I create with Premiere Rush?
Premiere Rush is ideal for creating short videos (~20 minutes or less) that you can share online with your social media followers or friends. Create and share content with high-quality motion graphics, audio, and color for YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and more.
Get Premiere Rush on your devices
How do I get started?
Premiere Rush has an intuitive and easy-to-use interface. You can easily start your video editing journey in Premiere Rush and wow your followers on social media.
To get started, launch the product, and go through the one-minute interactive tutorial that walks you through the basics of editing your first video. The tutorial covers all of the key steps and features in Premiere Rush that you need to create and share your video.
Shoot videos and images or photos right from within the app or bring in media stored on your device. You can then edit the clips in Premiere Rush, refine color and audio with easy-to-use controls, and add titles, audio, and transitions. When your video is ready, save or export your video or share it directly on various social channels, such as YouTube or Facebook.
Additional Help and tutorials are always available on Adobe Premiere Rush Learn & Support.
Learn more and do more
Understand the video editing workflow and editing capabilities of Premiere Rush to make your videos stand out.
Capture footage or import media
You can capture footage using any phone, DSLR, or mirrorless camera and bring the footage into Premiere Rush. Premiere Rush automatically separates the scenes for you into clips.
You can also bring in audio files saved on your phone or use the Premiere Rush soundtracks that are available from within the product.
For more information on bringing footage into Premiere Rush and for information about supported file formats, see:
When using Premiere Rush on a mobile device (such as iPhones, iPads, or Android phones), you can use the capture experience built right into the product. This feature gives you access to more control if you need it and a seamless experience of bringing your captured media quickly into a project. You can then edit the video on your mobile device or switch over to Premiere Rush on your desktop. Projects sync seamlessly between desktop and mobile devices, so you always have access to your recent project edits across your devices, anywhere.
For more information on using the Premiere Rush app on mobile, see:
Edit, refine, and export video
You can edit and refine your videos in Premiere Rush in many ways. You have access to the same editing capabilities across your mobile and desktop devices.
After you have brought in your video clips, you can keep the good parts, cut out the slow or boring parts, shuffle scenes around, and add audio and animated titles or motion graphics.
Step up from Premiere Rush to Premiere Pro
Premiere Rush is compatible with Premiere Pro. You can effortlessly open your Premiere Rush projects in Premiere Pro and take advantage of a greater variety of transitions and effects, more powerful color-correction and audio tools, multicamera editing, and a universe of third-party plug-ins.
For more information, see Open Premiere Rush projects in Premiere Pro.
Once a Premiere Rush project is opened in Premiere Pro, you cannot bring it back into Premiere Rush. This is because not all of the advanced editing controls in Premiere Pro are supported in Premiere Rush.