Auto Reframe makes adjusting the aspect ratios of your videos quick and simple. First the point of interest is identified, then it is tracked throughout the reframed video. While keeping the object/main action in the frame, the footage looks polished without requiring additional editing (which can take hours). This feature also gives users the flexibility to easily fine-tune if needed.
- Whether your clips were shot on a camera or phone and whether they are destined for Instagram or YouTube, they can now come together with just a few clicks.
- You can create projects easily with aspect ratios suited for different platforms, from clips of any shape and size.
- The most important part of your shot is kept in the frame
- It is ideal for clips with a lot of movement, like surfing, festivals, travel, or other high-action moments.
When you import your clips, Premiere Rush automatically detects their aspect ratios. If the video clips you’re using have different ratios, you no longer have to adjust them manually, one at a time. You can select the desired output aspect ratio for your video and apply Auto Reframe to all the clips.
You can add transitions between clips to smooth or blend the change from one video clip to another. You can choose one of the following transitions.
Adjust the duration of the transition by doing one of the following:
- Select the transition in the timeline. In the Transitions panel, drag the Duration slider to adjust the duration.
- Click the transition in the timeline to bring up orange handles around the transition. Drag the orange handles inward or outward to adjust the duration.
Add motion to static images in your video using Pan and zoom in the new Effects Panel. You can bring photos to life by animating them with motion so they smoothly combine with the rest of your clips.
When you import a still image, Premiere Rush automatically adds a Pan and Zoom effect to it. You can then edit the intensity, start, and end of the Pan and Zoom effect.