In the Administrator portal, click Updates in the left panel, and click the Settings tab.
ColdFusion API Manager 2016 Update 1
ColdFusion API Manager 2016 Update 1 (Publish date: June 8, 2017)
What's new in this update
Token-based authentication support
In this update, we have added token-based authentication support for Portal and Administrator API's.
- A token is passed with the username and password in JSON. This results in the same response as the login call, except there is an additional field in the response JSON called token. No cookies are sent as part of the response. For example, http (s)://<IP>:<Port>/amp/portal/login/token (For login to admin, change to /admin instead of /portal). The request is of POST type with the username and password in body as JSON format.
- Log out to revoke the token acquired during the API call. For example, http (s)://<IP><Port>/amp/portal/login/token/revoke?token=<Token that you’ve received from the 1st step>. (For login to admin, change to /admin instead of /portal)
- The token is always passed to the API in Authorization Header value as Bearer <Token>. For example, Authorization: Bearer <Token>
Swagger import options
There are two new ways of importing REST resources based on Swagger specifications. They are:
- Using the specification text
- Importing the specification from any location
For more information, see Importing REST API from Swagger.
API request and response logging
Log all requests and responses made by your API to a file apimanager-trace.log located in /ColdFusion_2016_install_directory/logs.
For more information, see Request and response logging.
- A new option, Socket Timeout, is added to the list of options when configuring an API Analytics Server. For more information, see API Analytics Server configuration details.
- A new option, Chunked Encoding, is added to the list of options when configuring endpoints of an API. For more information, see Specifying API endpoints.
For a list of bugs fixed in this release, see Bugs fixed.
For a list of known issues in this release, see Known issues.
You can install the update in one of the following ways:
Method 1: From the Administrator portal
In the Update URL field, verify that the url is, https://www.adobe.com/go/apim-updates, as shown below:
In the Available Updates tab, click Check Updates to see a list of updates to API Manager.
Click the update and follow the on-screen instructions.
Method 2: Manual installation
Download the update jar from the location, and enter java -jar hotfix-001-302960.jar in the command prompt. Follow the on-screen instructions.
After installation, verify that the pre-release build number is Adobe ColdFusion API Manager 2016 Update 1 build 302960 in the Installed Updates tab.
Fazer logon em sua conta
Links rápidosVeja todos os seus planos Gerenciar seus planos